Batiste Dry Shampoo Cherry Reviews

Cherry is for anyone that loves their look sweet, smooth and full of luscious retro flavour. Our fun new fragrance delivers a rich cherry scent as it livens up your locks, and looks just as great on your dressing table as in your vintage handbag.
From batistehair.ca

January 24, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great scent! Takes a little work.

Ran out of my usual brand, and decided to try something new. Love the scent, and does a good job of drying up my "Day Two" hair, but it does take a little more effort to work in the chalkiness that comes with a dry shampoo.

January 06, 2021

The best dry shampoo you can ever buy

I absolutely love this dry shampoo. The cherry scent is so nice. It does the job and more, it’s never patchy looking, and a little goes a long way. I will never buy another dry shampoo.

January 04, 2021

One of my favourite products

I use this product a lot! If I don’t have time to shower or I am in a rush which is very common for this new momma! I simply just use a bit of this dry shampoo and BAM! Good as new ! I use this product almost every day. I have very oily hair and usually has to wash my hair every day but since discovering this product I can go up to 3 days without washing my hair! I call that a WIN!

November 19, 2020

LOVE this product

J'adore ce produit. Il m'aide a garder mes cheveux propres entre les lavages. Ayant les cheveux très colorés, j'essaie de les laver le moins souvent possible et ce shampoing sec me permet de le faire.

November 10, 2020

Fresh and clean without the shower

Some days you wake up and you’re not in the mood. You don’t want to cook, clean or let alone shower. Those days you can just use this product and your hair looks as fresh as if you just washed it.

November 10, 2020

Portable and easy to use

I love how portable this product is and super easy to apply when I am on the go. I use this right after a good exercise and when I don’t have time to hit the shower. Also I use this after wearing a hat the whole day because I have naturally greasy hair. This product makes reduces the greasy look and feel and also smells great! It’s a win win really. But it isn’t cheap.

October 30, 2020

Smells great! Not as effective but affordable!

I found this product to be affordable! It smelled great so I made the purchase with hopes that it would replace the current dry shampoo I’ve been purchasing from Sephora and paying 5x the price. It didn’t leave a white film, it made my hair smell amazing however I wasn’t as pleased with the way it made my hair feel. My roots tend to get oily if not washed everyday which is why I turn to dry shampoo. I wish I could love this product!

October 28, 2020

Such a great dry shampoo

The scent on this is really nice. I don't get cherry vibes exactly, but it's still nice and fresh. You only need a small amount. It is hard to get the white marks out of dark hair on its own but I found it i used hair spray over it it takes them out. Great for volume in my fine hair

October 27, 2020

Best Dry Shampoo

One of the best dry shampoos I have ever used. Great value and helps get me through those in between washes days. And the Cherry smell is great. Easy to use, no white residue and is great for taking with you to use after a workout if you don’t have time to shower. Definitely my “go to” dry shampoo brand

October 12, 2020

Love it

This is my go to dry shampoo. I was lucky enough to come across it at the local Dollerama for $4. It retails for double that price at walmart but worth the price.