Batiste Dry Shampoo Medium and Brunette Reviews
#26 in Dry Shampoo

February 12, 2019

Good for dark hair

I got this as a gift, I usually use the original, which turns my roots white and makes my hair look lighter. I used this so much because you could never tell I had used it! I love the fact that it didn’t stand out, and it smells good! I would not reccomed for people with light brown hair, and if you have dyed hair, don’t panic when you do wash your hair, it comes out dark

February 08, 2019

It's perfect! I buy this product every couple of months!

I use this product multiple times a week, whether after the gym or to give extra volume. The dark colour doesn't leave my hair looking ashy in the roots. It is my go-to and will buy multiple cans at a time.

2.0/5

September 06, 2018

Only buy if you never touch your hair against anything!

I bought this once because I love Batiste and have black hair so I thought I’d try this brown one out... big mistake! If you touch your hair your hands get a dusty brown colour and anything you touch turns bro brown includong the inside of my jacket hood 😡

August 14, 2018

Decent but pricey

Does the job well, but I have found Dove’s dry shampoo comparable and half the prixe. Although i do like the colour tint instead of just the white. will buy if no dove is available!

July 17, 2018

Great product, this is now my go to!

This shampoo is great for brown hair! No grey/white residue lingering around! It smells delicious and it works great! I use it every single day. I have recommended it to friends and now they love it also. This will be my new go to!

2.7/5

June 21, 2018

I wouldn't recommend this style of dry shampoo.

I have used the original Batiste dry shampoo before and really liked the results. I have very dark brown hair and wanted to try this product in the line as it takes a while for me to blend the white dry shampoo in to my hair to become unnoticeable. However, I am not too enthusiastic over this product as it the consistency is more wet than the original. Additionally, the colour matches my hair very well but to when blending the product in my hair the brown colour gets all over my hands and areas where the spray lands. I like that the colour matches my natural hair and the overall product works well but due to the colour transferring I will be using the original product instead.

May 13, 2018

Time saver!

This is a great dry shampoo for brunettes! Unlike other Batiste dry shampoos, this one does not leave a white residue after use. This product have a nice smell, provides some volume and allows me to extend my hair washes! This is definitely useful after the gym. Everyone must have a can of this in the house!

April 13, 2018

Great for brunettes

Finally, a dry shampoo for brunettes! I love the ease of dry shampoo to extend my hair between washes but I always hated the white residue on my brown hair. When I found this product I was so happy! It works great for my dark hair, no white marks and it smells great. I would buy this again and again.

March 21, 2018

Best dry shampoo I have ever used!

This dry shampoo is excellent. It works quickly, effectively, and doesn't leave dark marks in my hair. I have tried various dry shampoos with no avail, but this batiste is the one. I am a fan of the other types of their dry shampoo, as well. It lasts long, you can't go wrong with the low price!

March 19, 2018

Love it but it sprinkles

The price is perfect, the smell is amazing and it gives that darker coverage that a brunette is looking for. My only complaint is that if you spray it either too close or too far from your face, you can end up with some dark powder sprinkling on your cheeks or forehead which isn’t flattering. Otherwise great product!