Batiste Dry Shampoo Original Clean & Classic Reviews

Instantly refreshes hair between washes!
Are you a one off? Then get to grips with Batiste Original. Adored by innovators and originators, it’s the classic dry shampoo that instantly makes your hair feel clean, fresh and full of body and texture.

Info from: batistehair.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2015 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

April 13, 2018

Best dry shampoo by far!

I loved this product! I used it while backpacking in Peru and camping. Worked great and didn’t leave hair feeling sticky. Definite staple in my beauty products

April 11, 2018

Love!!

I loved this product!! I was so afraid of the potential of white showing up in my brunette hair but not at all once it was worked into roots as suggested. Only downfall was it was strong scented.

April 11, 2018

Fantastic

I love how this product helps me create volume and also allows my updo to stay put as it gives texture for the bobby pins to hold. Recommended for everyone.

April 10, 2018

Love Batiste

I love Batiste for my second day hair. It works so well, and makes my hair look fresh and clean. The only thing is, is that I wish they didn't use propane in their products.

April 09, 2018

Gym bag must have

I have a few bottles that I keep on hand. As a busy mom, I often find that showering takes a back seat. Having one in the diaper bag, gym bag and in the bathroom saves me so much time. Plus, it actually works. Super effective, efficient and smells great.

April 07, 2018

The very best!

I have very fine hair and if I don’t wash it everyday it looks greasy. However that was until I found this bad boy. Omg it does an amazing job! It doesn’t leave a gritty texture in my hair, it actually feels freshly washed. When it goes on sale I always stock up and always have a can on hand.

April 06, 2018

Frigging Amazing.

You know when you have that second day hair and it's the slightest bit greasy and dull looking? Well, now you've got a fix! This stuff leaves your hair soft, shiny and takes all the grease away. I'm in love.

March 24, 2018

Great for Travel

I took a travel sized bottle of Batiste with me to Peru last year and it was such a life saver. When you're travelling you don't always have the ability to take long showers so having dry shampoo with you helps a lot.

Batiste leaves a white residue when you spray it but once you massage it into your roots and brush through your hair it disappears. The scent is nice and not overpowering. I can go for a week between shampoos now using batiste every second or third day.

March 24, 2018

I like it

I received a sample of this dry shampoo from another free sample website. I tried it. Although I rarely need dry shampoo, I liked its smell and the texture it gives to my hair. It seems to work pretty well. Will probably buy.

March 22, 2018

Go to dry shampoo

This is my go to for dry shampoo. The price is right and the scents are amazing. I’ve used others which are higher end and this is just as good. Will continue to use this product.