Batiste Dry Shampoo PLUS Heavenly Volume Reviews
#10 in Dry Shampoo

Turn up the volume in your hair with Heavenly Volume. This multi-tasking product refreshes your locks and gives hair that gorgeous, touchable bounce you love. The perfect product for anyone who loves a boost of volume that smells divine. And like all things heavenly it won’t leave your hair sticky or stiff.

From batistehair.ca

March 29, 2017

I got the opportunity to receive this product for free through Chick Advisor. Man am I glad I got picked!! I have gone through several brands of dry shampoo and have never been completely satisfied. I went to the gym yesterday and didn't have time to wash my hair before going out with some friends. I put this in my hair and you couldn't even tell that five minutes earlier I had gross gym hair!! It absorbed all the oils and gave me nice volume. This is now an essential item in my gym bag.

1.3/5

March 29, 2017

Aright, so I tried this out a few times. At first I thought I was doing something wrong, so I figured I should try it again in a few days. Turns out, this product is just not for me. I find the smell pleasant, but overbearing. So I guess the only way that's a positive is if you are someone that has hair that doesn't smell the greatest that day. However, if perfumes and strong smells bother you, this really isn't for you. Also, after using this product, it made my hair stiff and unmanageable. It even made my hair look and feel way dirtier than it actually was. It also made my clothing white and my skin sticky. So unfortunately this really isn't for me.

March 29, 2017

Ive always used the regular Batiste dry shampoo but I think Ive found a new favourite! I absolutely love how it adds volume and texture to my hair, and not to mention, smells amazing! :)

March 29, 2017

This product to me is alike all other dry shampoos however it does linger in the hair causing to brush it out. I do like this product but does not a lot of volume in which is advertises. I would spend money on Batiste Dry shampoo but not necessarily on the heavily volume one.

March 29, 2017

I have used numerous dry shampoos by Tresemme and Batiste but this product is by far the best! it left my hair with lots of volume. i would definitely recommend it and will be buying it again when I finish this bottle. Thanks ChickAdvisor!!

March 29, 2017

I received my batiste shampoo a little late, but spent a day to use it to right this. I used it on my hair after not washing it for two days and it felt super soft and had some nice volume to it.

March 29, 2017

I just received this in the mail for free from ChickAdvisor to try for my honest opinion. This was my first time using a dry shampoo so I wasn't really sure what to expect.

Here are the pros. It did add a surprising amount of volume to my hair which is nice because I have very fine hair and I've always hated how it falls flat. It did a good job of absorbing the oil in my hair. I also liked the fragrance. I'm fairly sensitive to fragrances but this one didn't bother me.

Here are the cons. It was a lot thicker than I expected. After I sprayed it on my roots it looked like I had put baby powder in my hair. The instructions on the can said to massage it into roots and then brush it out, which I did. Even after I did that there was still some white residue left in my hair and it felt very stiff.

If you really don't have time to wash your hair this is definitely a good option for getting rid of the excess oil. I won't write this off completely since it was my first time trying a dry shampoo. Maybe with a little more practice I will get better results.

#tryBatiste #gotitfree

March 28, 2017

Love this dry shampoo - definitely my go to as I have oily roots and can't go more than 2 days without washing my hair. It does a great job at lifting the roots and making my hair look clean. The only downside is the texture of your hair once applied - makes it tough to run your fingers through.

March 28, 2017

Batiste Dry Shampoo plus heavenly volume is a must have. My hair gets oily easily, so easily that when I shower at night and wake up the next morning I wake up with greasy hair. That's why I wake up extra early so I can wash my hair and dry it before I leave the house especially during winter. Their is no such thing as day old hair for me. I wash my hair every morning so I can start my day with fresh and clean hair. Trying out the Batiste Dry Shampoo PLUS Heavenly Volume saved me a lot of time and sleep. When I wake up and have to run errands in the morning I didn't have to worry about my hair looking extra greasy. I would just spray on thes dry shampoo and my hair would look, smell and feel fresh! I absolutely love the fact that this dry shampoo would absorb the oils, add volume to my hair but not feel like it was adding more product making it feel dirty. And the scent was a bonus! #gotitfree

March 28, 2017

Both my father and I tried the product, we had many of the same views on the products quality, and on the pros and cons. It certainly adds volume to your hair so you dont need to add other products to achieve the same look, something I look for in any hair product. Unfortunately this product is really bad for whitening your roots and scalp, it made my dads hair very gray compared to how it is originally and my scalp white in places no matter how much I worked to fix it. The scent is subtle and nice and the can is very comfortable to hold. The spray is fairly chalky compared to other dry shampoos and gives hair a matte finish. On the back of the can it has picture and word instructions and tips on how to make your hair even more full, a nice touch indeed.