Batiste Dry Shampoo PLUS Heavenly Volume Reviews
#10 in Dry Shampoo

Turn up the volume in your hair with Heavenly Volume. This multi-tasking product refreshes your locks and gives hair that gorgeous, touchable bounce you love. The perfect product for anyone who loves a boost of volume that smells divine. And like all things heavenly it won’t leave your hair sticky or stiff.

From batistehair.ca

April 03, 2017

I was sent this dry shampoo for free for my honest review.

Background: My hair tends to get oily and flat, and I would need to wash it everyday to get volume and to get that "clean" look. I have tried many dry shampoos, and none of them really works. They just add product my hair but my hair still falls flat and looks a little dirty.

This dry shampoo is amazing! I never considered Batiste because of the price, but I'm so glad I got a chance to try this. First of all, the scent is SO GOOD. Strong, but smells very clean. I put this on before I sleep, put it in a bun, and wake up with fresh looking hair. The volume is indeed heavenly. My hair actually looks I just washed and blow dried it.

Now I can wash my hair every two or three days and still look amazing! #gotitfree

April 03, 2017

First I have to say that it is really easy to use the Batiste Dry Shampoo, so anybody who has not tried dry shampoo products will be able to easily jump in. I have a flat Asian hair so I definitely need the extra volume boost, which this product delivered. The volume will not be as dramatic as one may expect, but it is better than other dry shampoos I have tried in the past. It definitely does the job in between washes (I have never gone more than two days without washing, so I wouldn't know how it would be like on the 3rd day of not washing your hair). Highly recommended!

April 03, 2017

I got sent this dry shampoo for free in exchange for my honest review. I have tried several dry shampoos but always found myself going back to the original batiste dry shampoo. I wash my hair every other day, so dry shampoo is a necessity. This Batiste Dry Shampoo PLUS Heavenly Volume has a nice scent - my favourite one out of all the other batiste dry shampoos. It always works great - just as good as the original one, AND it gives my thin, flat hair some life by adding volume to it. I would recommend this to a friend without any hesitation!
    #gotitfree

April 03, 2017

This is by far the best dry shampoo I have ever used. This was my very first time trying batiste dry shampoo and I became instantly addicted! It smells amazing, which is a bonus because so many products have a chemical smell to them. It left my hair with more volume than when I blow dry and it felt very natural. My hair was soft and not stuck to my head. I also liked that the product comes out in a pale white colour which is visible so you can see where you've sprayed and how well you've mixed the product in. This dry shampoo has definitely taken up permanent residence on my vanity.

April 03, 2017

Love it! I have been a user of Batiste dry shampoo original on the days when I have not had the time to shampoo my hair. But I absolutely love the heavenly volume, it works like hairspray without making your hair sticky and mattes my hair so that it doesn't appear too oily in between washes.

With the spray in the morning the volume lasts almost all day. Would definitely purchase it again. Be sure to mix it comb thoroughly in your hair to ensure any white powder dissipates.

#tryBatiste #gotitfree

April 03, 2017

I love this stuff!!! Works great. So much volume. Smells nice. My hair looks clean for the days I do not wash it. I would recommend this to all women.

April 03, 2017

Batiste Dry Shampoo Plus Heavenly Volume is an awesome product for banishing greasiness and giving me another day between shampoos. It smells beautiful and fresh and hides all signs of oil. I found it did not give me much more volume than other Batiste products but I was still very happy with the appearance of my hair. #gotitfree fromt he ChickAdvisor Product Review club.

April 03, 2017

LOVE this product for when you wash every other day. The reason I have to is because my hair is falling out.

Would love for it to come in more scents, perhaps something tropical!

April 03, 2017

I've had my doubts about dry shampoo, but after trying Batiste Dry Shampoo PLUS Heavenly Volume, I am a believer!
    I was a little worried when I first sprayed and my hair went white, but it was easy to blend and left no residue. My hair didn't look greasy or dried out, and it smells great!

Definitely recommend Batiste Dry Shampoo PLUS Heavenly Volume for in between washes to give your hair an amazing boost!

April 03, 2017

I have used batiste before in the regular version, but I really liked the little bit of added volume that this one gives. I enjoy the smell too. I will buy this!