Batiste Dry Shampoo Special Edition Ella Henderson Reviews
#38 in Hair Care

December 17, 2019

A little disappointed.

I was looking forward to using the this new dry shampoo as I’ve used others in the past that I was disappointed in. Yet again I leave disappointed. The smell is great but the white residue that is left on my hair is ridiculous. Would not buy again.

October 09, 2019
    Surrey, United Kingdom

Brilliant

Definitely a must have, it smells lovely and works better than expected and great value for money. Would definitely recommend it as soon many options for different types of hair

August 29, 2019

Definitely recommend

I definitely recommend this dry shampoo, it is a great price, smells good and it boasts out a great amount of product with each spray. I sometimes get icht scalp from other sprays but not this one

July 24, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

LOVE!

I’ve been a fan of batiste for years, it aids me in keeping my colour in tip top shape while moisturizing/texturizing, it’s truly a godsend on a bad hair day! Would recommend

July 14, 2019
    Leicester, United Kingdom

Works well

I swear by dry shampoo as I have oily hair. This brand is one of my favourites. Price is reasonable, works well and the smell is great. The only issue I have is that it does leave the scalp a little grey, but rubbing it thoroughly in works.

July 06, 2019

life saver

If youre someone like me who sweats on their scalp and head and neck in their sleep, but likes to take showers at night, then this product will probably be perfect for you, I love it!

May 01, 2019

Good product

Good product I use this brand all the time. I have fine hair and I find it doesn't weight my hair down or leave it feeling gross with build up. Very satisfied with it and will continue to use it.😀

April 30, 2019

I love this product!! Best dry shampoo yet

I have tried so many different dry shampoos and this is my absolute favorite! Not oily,no left over white marks, no strong smell. Perfect! My go to for dry shampoo!

April 18, 2019

This product out beats EVERY dry shampoo I’ve ever tried!

Not only did this product work better then any other brands dry shampoo I’ve tried, but it’s also very light weight. When you spray it- it doesn’t leave a white residue on your roots. I highly recommend this for every hair type. You also get LOTS of volume with just a little amount!

April 15, 2019

definitely a life saver

i have been using this while my hair is colored purple to extend my washes and extend my color life. I love all of the batiste dry shampoos, they smell good and they don't leave too much dust behind