Amazing

3.6/5
Ranked #97 out of 345 in Bronzer

2.8/5

May 11, 2017

I don't use bronzers much I find they are way to darks for my complexion but this one wasn't too bad but wish it was lighter just to give me a healthy sun-kissed glow and not the orange or to brown look but you have to try for your self

April 16, 2017

The bombshell bronzer was one of the few bronzers I enjoyed using. The smell was mediocre and the effectiveness was high. I would defiantly recommend.

April 13, 2017

Was an awesome product to use ! Made me look very bronzed and beautiful bb this brand is awesome and the prices are very good ! Will be buying again for sure !

June 29, 2016

Love love love !!!!! The product on my face and my neck is amazing !! Its so confortable and no oil at all. For the summer with a little tan it's so perfect for me .

March 21, 2016

This bronzer is a beautiful shade that blends with my skin perfectly. It is not super pigmented but you don't need to much to get a good look. I love how it applies with ease and has a great shine.