Beauty Blender Makeup Sponge Reviews

An edgeless, non-disposable, high-definition cosmetic sponge applicator. The unique shape and exclusive material ensures impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste. Use it with primers, foundations, powders, cream blushes, and any other complexion product.

March 07, 2018

Works great

The only thing I don't like is the price! But I think everyone should at least experience using one once in their life! It does help make your makeup look flawless almost air brushed. Also it is user friendly!

February 07, 2018

Works great, kind of pricey

I have been using beauty blenders for about a year now. Mine was the pink, original kind. Gets dirty very quickly and gets tears a couple washes in but works beautifully on blending make up. Other sponges that are way cheaper comes close to its performance though

January 29, 2018

I buy this one a year!

These seem to be the best blenders on the market. Although I do feel like they soak up a lot of product... I haven't found anything better. They last a long time, if you keep them clean!

January 26, 2018

Great Tool

I love using beauty blenders to apply foundation, concealer and cream products. It can seriously do all my base in one since it truly blends out to a flawless finish. Too much blush? Pat over with the foundation side and you'll be diffused out to a natural look. It's easy to keep clean with bar or liquid soap, and one will last you quite some time if you keep it clean.

January 26, 2018

Love

I've been using Beauty Blenders since it first came out. This makes foundation look flawless and helps avoid foundation from looking cakey. I do find this is quite pricey but I'm not sure it cheaper versions are just as good or it beauty blenders are actually unique and the alternatives don't compare?

January 23, 2018

So Blendable!

I literally do not know how I did my makeup, or should I say how my makeup looked before I had a beauty blender. I cannot imagine putting my makeup without this! It's so blendable and makes your foundation, concealer or contour look effortless, perfect and natural! The one thing I would possibly change is the price, I do feel that it is quite pricey for a sponge that should be replaced every 3-5 months. However, regardless of that, once you do purchase it, it becomes a staple!

January 22, 2018

Great product

I really like this sponge. It blends my foundation and concealer really well. Its difficult to keep clean. Also, it tears quite easily. That said i still really like it and will definitely buy it again.

2.0/5

Beauty blender

At sephora these are $15+ per Beauty blender!!!! that's insane! They work just like the ones at dollarama for $2. You have to toss them out eventually. Works good but it ain't worth it.

Airbrushed foundation

Okay so I have tried about 15 different blenders and sponges and this really is the HG! It’s more expensive then I can really afford on the regular but it’s sooooo good! I do think the RT is as good for a fraction of the price but the B.B. is better!

Officially a BB convert

I always swore I would never buy this product- I tested out every other dupe and eventually gave up and went back to brushes hating every beauty sponge out there. I finally caved and tried a beauty blender and absolutely fell in love with the way it flawlessly applies everything from foundation to concealer to blush- even powder products! I am definitely not going back to brushes. While I don't love the price or using a disposable applicator, it's worth it if you buy it in value bundles or on the occasional sale just for the quality of the overall make up application.