Beauty Blender Makeup Sponge Reviews

An edgeless, non-disposable, high-definition cosmetic sponge applicator. The unique shape and exclusive material ensures impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste. Use it with primers, foundations, powders, cream blushes, and any other complexion product.

November 05, 2014

A make-up artist recommended me the BB makeup sponge at a fashion show, because it's what she was using on the models. I immediately went out and bought one - despite the price that made me cringe a little. It definitely worked well for the first couple weeks I had it. I bought the cleaning soap to go with it, and used it for about 6 months as the lady at Sephora suggested it would last that long. I've seen copycats at the drug mart for a fraction of the cost though, and I'm definitely tempted to try them and see if the Beauty Blender was worth the price in comparison.

November 04, 2014

I never knew how hard it was to apply foundation until i used this. It became a breeze to do and now love how it gives me an airbrushed look!

November 04, 2014

I am in love with my beauty blender its very soft and I love the texture when its wet, but after few time my sponge get stained but after trying all the cleasner on the makets realized that bb have they own cleanser and it work its amazingly

November 02, 2014

As a woman that only got really into makeup a few years ago, I loved and still love my YouTube. So I saw the evolution of gurus such as Bubzbeauty and Michelle Phan rave about the beauty blender. I never understood how much of a difference it could make! I had some misconception that the beauty blender was like those makeup sponge pieces; those sponges didn't really wow me.

I think I bought my first beauty blender 3 years ago and I don't regret the purchase. It makes my bb cream and concealer look flawless. I love using this sponge for days I only want to use concealer and powder on my face. It gives this nice effortless look to products and helps to make face makeup look natural and almost air brushed.

November 02, 2014

I know this one is on the pricey side but mind you I have been using mine for over 2 years now maybe 3 it feels
    Like I have had this sponge in forever. It makes foundation application a no-brainer to be honest. With this, I am sure My face is streak-free and very well blended. I use this to apply
    My foundation whenever I am in a rush or If I have to do my makeup in the car last minute. Very convenient for me and such a life/face/ foundation saver.

3.2/5

November 01, 2014

I just recently rediscovered my beauty blender and I'm so happy!! It's so quick and easy and really does give a flawless look! I especially love the dewiness it adds after you wet it first! The only thing I wonder about is the bacteria build up, I know that sponges hold more bacteria than brushes. But I'm sure that if you clean it regularly (with the convenient blender cleaner) then you should be fine!

October 29, 2014

REALLY good product. I switched to this product from suing brushes all my life. Not only does my face look flawless - but my acne got much better, I'm assuming because it's more easier to clean that I do it more often. Less bacteria build up etc etc.

October 23, 2014

I love my beauty blender! I got it through my birchbox and I could not have been happier! This sponge gives a flawless finish unlike how some brushes can leave streaks, this doesn't leave any marks on my face at all. After applying my makeup it doesn't even feel like I'm wearing any. Definitely recommend.

October 23, 2014

I love this sponge! I used to get terrible makeup lines by using my fingers to apply foundation. This sponge makes makeup look flawless, and can be used wet or dry.

October 23, 2014

there is no other blender good enough! dont buy anything but the brand beauty blender as it the best quality around