Beauty Blender Makeup Sponge Reviews

An edgeless, non-disposable, high-definition cosmetic sponge applicator. The unique shape and exclusive material ensures impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste. Use it with primers, foundations, powders, cream blushes, and any other complexion product.

September 02, 2018

My Favorite!

I can not live with out the beauty blender. Sometimes these work better then actual make up brushes. I don’t like the fact that you always have to get it wet before using it.

August 30, 2018

It blends very well!

I love this sponge! It's the best sponge ever!! Although it's a little bit pricey. It's cute and effective! It comes with a lot of colors. Different sizes as well!

August 29, 2018

Love it

I absolutely love this product OMG it gives you flawless skin and you feel the difference when you not use this . Cannot use anything else . Worth to spend your money

August 09, 2018

The most effortless way to put on makeup!

I love my beauty blender I honestly can’t do my makeup without it! No other makeup applicator blends like this sponge! You have to be delicate when washing though or you can rip bits off over time! I will forever buy beauty blenders

June 30, 2018

amazing

the beauty blender is amazing for blending out liquid foundation and my cream contour. i’ve tried the cheaper versions and they just suck up too much product and don’t perform as well as the beauty blender does. it can be kind of pricey for a sponge but i recommend it

May 28, 2018

Le seul beauty blender

Le prix de cette éponge est beaucoup trop élevé. Par contre, il donne un fini superbe à son fond de teint et les imitations ne sont pas aussi efficaces. Il est difficile à nettoyer correctement mais il est d'une très bonne qualité et lorsqu'on l'utilise (légèrement mouillé) il permet d'obtenir un teint sans fautes!

May 27, 2018

Worth It! Absolutely Love It!

I honestly do not know how I did my makeup without this product. I tried not to buy the authentic version and bought cheap drugstore versions, which did not work. I heard a rave review about the Beauty Blender Makeup Sponge and thought I would splurge and give it a try! So great! It puts my makeup on flawlessly. There are not streaks or lines like when applying with a foundation brush. Applies my makeup so smoothly. I loved it so much I bought the micro blenders as well!

Great

Definitely applies makeup in an effective way that brushes and hands cannot. Price is slightly higher than is needed, and requires a good amount of maintenance to properly clean

May 25, 2018

My go-to sponge for blending

When i first got introduced to the concept of blending, this sponge was the first brand i tried...and i've stuck with it.
    it works well. no issues. dries quickly, lasts long time.

May 25, 2018

Photoshop in a sponge!!!!

What do I say about this product? It has CHANGED my makeup game and for everyone who used this sponge! I dont think theres any dupe out there which is even closer to how this guy works! Must buy!!