1 review
Beauty By Saria: Oil Control Powder Reviews
#390 in Powder

Good - 0

December 22, 2008

I've gotten really picky about what I'm putting on my skin, I don't want chemicals or crazy dyes and preservatives leaking into my body!!

This Oil Control Powder is one of the best facial powders I've ever used! And it's a great bonus that it's all natural. I love that it's light and doesn't get cakey on my face, nor does it dry out my skin. It doesn't make me look all pale, even though it's a translucent powder. There's no scent and it gets rid of any shine. It's perfect!!!

I discovered Beauty By Saria on the Etsy website, and am in love with the makeup! Beauty By Saria is a makeup line created by a woman named Maria and she makes everything herself. She makes foundations, concealers, blushes and a million different eye shadow colours... I've tried most of them!!

I highly recommend this powder, as well as any other Beauty By Saria product.