beautyblender - liquid blendercleanser Reviews
Ranked #177 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

March 03, 2017

I’ve held off from buying a BeautyBlender for such a long time because I thought it was ridiculous paying almost $30 for a small sponge that needs to be replaced every year (for hygienic reasons). I still believes the pricing is ridiculous but I now see why there’s so much hype for this product. The sponge is to be soaked in water for it to expand, squeezed dry before using it to apply makeup. The main difference from using this sponge and a makeup brush is the texture of the application. Whereas a makeup brush spreads the makeup by its bristles, the sponge presses the makeup on and in your pores, giving a smoother and a more “flawless” look. You can also control the pressure of the application and how much makeup you want to apply to different sections of the face. I use the BeautyBlender with a liquid foundation but am curious how well it works with cream foundation. I will update when I try it out sometime later.

December 29, 2016

bought this in a set with2 blenders so i could try it out, and it was almost hard to believe how easily it cleaned up my blenders, about every 2 weeks i clean them using this and it get's everything out every time

May 21, 2016

This is the alternative cleansing product for the beauty blender along with the solid one. I do very much prefer this over the solid when cleaning my beauty blender and the solid one for my brushes for an easy swipe.

The 5 fl.oz has a pump that sits well with the bottom of the beauty blender. It is effective for removing the stain and cleaning my sponge. There are other alternative such as shampoo or dish soap but I prefer this because it is gentle on the sponge and bristles.