Becel® Light Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 2370 in Grocery

April 26, 2017

Love the product. Tastes great. My family and I use it on a daily basis. The light Becel is my favorite. Few calories and fat! This is great in my books!

April 26, 2017

Becel butters are amazing it's all I use. I love the great taste of butter but it's healthy. My family only love this brand as well. Great for toast, baking and cooking.

April 26, 2017

Becel is easy to spread, light and very delicous. I feel it is a good healthy choice in my everyday food menu. The price of Becel is reasonable and affordable.

April 03, 2017

La margarine Becel legere est tres bon au gout, faible en gras, moins de sel que la margarine ordinaire et excellent pour la santé. je ne peux m'en passer dans mes recettes.

1.5/5

September 29, 2016

i dont know but this is just not for me ...i recently tried this and it left a rather odd coating in my mouth like a film of oil ..it was not pleasant at all..

September 29, 2016

De toute les margarine sur le marché , celle-ci est ma préféré de tous. Crémeuse et super bonne au goût. Belle couleur. Version légère alors moins calorique.

September 27, 2016

This is a very healthy , less fat and also less calories. @Becel Light tastes just as good as #Becel Original. This spread is good on toast, in your cooking and baking. It is also a smarter choice for your healthy lifestyle.

September 26, 2016

These taste okay, but I would not recommend it because it tastes really bad and does not have the same consistency as butter which I would prefer. So booo

September 25, 2016

This is such a health conscious product, I always keep it in stock. The flavour is decent and it's an excellent alternative to the regular margarines. If you have someone in your household who is on a heart healthy diet, this is a must have. Not only is it in the right range of fats, the low sodium content is also a plus.

September 24, 2016

I hear it's the best margarine especially for your health... It's low in saturated fat. Also It is often on sale and sometimes you can also find coupons.