Becel® Light Reviews
#18 in Grocery

December 03, 2017

My go to margarine for cooking

I used to use this since I was living in Europe. Becel is better margarine than other choices and I always use it. I do watch my calorie intake so if so, this is a great product, as it has a neutral taste and can be used on bread with jam but also with cheese and eggs. It's safer than butter and prefer it everytime.

June 10, 2017

I think it's pretty good. If you are watching calories it's a great choice. I do find that it doesn't have quite the flavour of the other becel varieties.

June 08, 2017

I found that this product tasted pretty good. It was smooth and soft, so it was easy to spread. I got it on sale so the price was very good.i have used bevel products for years.

May 03, 2017

The taste is pretty good easy to spread and like the fact it's good for the body but price could be a little bit more competitive as I buy this only when on sale

April 26, 2017

Love the product. Tastes great. My family and I use it on a daily basis. The light Becel is my favorite. Few calories and fat! This is great in my books!

April 26, 2017

Becel butters are amazing it's all I use. I love the great taste of butter but it's healthy. My family only love this brand as well. Great for toast, baking and cooking.

April 26, 2017

Becel is easy to spread, light and very delicous. I feel it is a good healthy choice in my everyday food menu. The price of Becel is reasonable and affordable.

April 03, 2017

La margarine Becel legere est tres bon au gout, faible en gras, moins de sel que la margarine ordinaire et excellent pour la santé. je ne peux m'en passer dans mes recettes.

1.3/5

September 29, 2016

i dont know but this is just not for me ...i recently tried this and it left a rather odd coating in my mouth like a film of oil ..it was not pleasant at all..

September 29, 2016

De toute les margarine sur le marché , celle-ci est ma préféré de tous. Crémeuse et super bonne au goût. Belle couleur. Version légère alors moins calorique.