Becel® Original margarine Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 2370 in Grocery

Becel® Original margarine is made with plant-based oils, including canola and sunflower. Becel Original is also Kosher and Gluten free. It has a great taste your family will love and can be used for baking, cooking and spreading.

La margarine Becel® Originale renferme un mélange d'huiles à base de plantes, dont l'huile de canola et l'huile de tournesol. La margarine Becel Originale est également kasher et sans gluten. Elle peut être utilisée pour cuisiner, la cuisson et vos tartines. Votre famille raffolera de son goût délicieux !

Average price / Prix Moyen: $5.97-6.49 (907g / 2 lb)

April 26, 2017

J'adore la becel, je ne suis pas capable de m'en passer, les autres margarines peuvent aller ce coucher. J'aime son goût et sa texture , je n'achète pas de beurre depuis que je prend la becel. L'essayer c'est l'adopter

I really like the Becel Original Margarine as I find the flavour
    is most close to butter. It's healthier for you and I am particular when
    it comes to margarine.

I also like it on popcorn as it doesn't shrivel up the popcorn as some others
    that looks like you have just thrown water on it.

I would use it faithfully do to the great flavour no matter what the cost is.

April 26, 2017

It's not butter, but is a very good margarine. I do not bake with it, but will use it in a pinch for cooking. We use it as a spread for toast and sandwiches.

April 26, 2017

We love Becel butters, they are healthier and my family and I only buy this brand. Our fridge has 6 tubs of butters, we use a lot for baking fresh breads, cakes and cooking. We love it.

April 26, 2017

I love the light taste! Knowing that it is a healthy choice makes it an even better decision for myself and my family. Probably the greatest compliment is that so many others try to imitate Becel..

April 26, 2017

I buy this when it goes on sale. I will buy several tubs of each type to put in the freezer. I like the taste, and the fact it is almost like butter.

April 25, 2017

I have used Becel Original for many years. I stopped using butter to go to Becel and I would not think of using any other product!!!!! Becel if great value for your money.

April 25, 2017

Chez nous on utilise toujours becel cest la meilleur gout onptueux je le recommande a toute ma famille et evidamment jaimerai faire lessai des nouveaux produit de becel sans hésitation

April 10, 2017

#Becel is the best ! I use this everyday from putitgn on my toast to baking and frying ,love the creamy taste it's one of the more expensive ones at my grocery store but it's always on sale ,even if it wasn't on sale I still buy it .There's no trans fat,low in saturated fat and has Omega 3 it had vitamin A & D in it so I guess it's good for me as well and family ...Heheheh I'm a margarine face

April 06, 2017

J'adore la margarine becel originale.
    Chez nous, normalement, le beurre était Roi, mais depuis que j'ai goûté a Becel, c'est cet margarine qui reigne chez nous!
    Elle goute bon, est toujours a la bonne consistance et contient moins de mauvais gras que le beurre!