Becel® Olive Oil margarine Reviews

Becel® Olive Oil margarine is made with plant-based oils, including canola oil and olive oil. Becel Olive Oil margarine is also Kosher and Gluten free. It has a great taste your family will love and can be used for baking, cooking and spreading.

La margarine Becel® Huile d'olive renferme un mélange d'huiles à base de plantes, dont l'huile de canola et l'huile d'olive. La margarine Becel Huile d'olive est également kasher et sans gluten. Elle peut être utilisée pour cuisiner, vos cuisons et tartines. Votre famille raffolera de son goût délicieux !

Average price: $5.97-6.49 (907g / 2 lb)

April 29, 2020

It's great

We've been using this for the past few months after switching from regular becel. It's great for baking and spreading. I also use it to grease my bbq when grilling.

December 15, 2019

Not what I expected

Tasting this margarine for the first time, I was surprised to find the flavor of olives is so intense. Even for someone like me who likes eating olives, I found this took a moment to get used to on a slice of bread. It definitely adds flavor to other items.
    For the most part I have enjoyed this product in small quantities, however, after eating 3 slices of garlic toast, I had a bad case of indigestion and was burping up that olive flavor.

November 25, 2019

Love it

I love the becel olive oil margarine, it tastes really good on toast and I especially love it on steamed veggies and corn. I am glad we have more options available now in becel.

October 23, 2019

Much better than the original

Love this margarine and when I bake with it is doesn't affect the quality of the baking either. Great taste and great texture for baking with as well. I feel that it is much healthier than the original.

October 22, 2019

I would definitely buy this product again

I found this product had much more taste to it then other products I have used. It also was amazing to use when I was baking or cooking dinner on different nights. I would highly recommend this product.

October 03, 2019

Yummy!

This is my go to margarine since it has a great taste, doesn’t get all watery when you put it on toast & it’s spreadable. I will continue to buy it again & again!

July 03, 2019

Tasty

I like this product for cooking, eating with bread, everything is good about it, its less fat than the otger kinda of butter. I can’t leave my home without having it in my fridge
    Thanks alot for providing as with these good products

May 16, 2019

Bacel

Since I discovered this product I do not buy anything else. It's very light and tasty. I use it to fry food, in rice and in pretty much everything I cook. My kids love it.

April 24, 2019

All round great margarine!

Love this stuff! Ever since trying it out, I can’t go back to regular margarine. And normal butter just doesn’t seem to be as tasty either! You can literally spread this on anything and it goes on smooth every time! Use it in place of butter for baking too, find my baked goods come out tasting better!

March 29, 2019

Tastes Great

Omega3s aren't all the same but I suppose getting some is better than getting none. Its often on sale and its handy to have where/when ever cooking up something for the family.