Becel Salted Plant-Based Bricks Reviews

Becel is proud to introduce our new Becel Plant-Based Bricks – a plant-based alternative made for butter lovers.  From flaky pastry to rich curries and browned “butter,” new Becel Plant-Based Bricks taste, cook and bake just like dairy butter. Becel Plant-Based Bricks are available in both Salted and Unsalted varieties with 25% less saturated fat than dairy butter.

You might also like: Becel Unsalted Plant-Based Bricks

January 14, 2021

Love!!

I loveee! It’s vegan + dairy free! My first make using it was a vegan grilled cheese! You’d never know the difference!! More vegan options are overpriced but this is wonderful value for the cost!

December 29, 2020

Plant based butter!

Anyone else baking a lot during quarantine??

I decided plant based oil butter a try and decided to make chocolate cake!

It’s so delicious and a great alternative to traditional butter! Dare you to try it!

1.8/5

December 18, 2020

it's Margarine, Not butter

I want to like this product, but when i read the ingredients in the store, i just put it back. It contains Palm oil and palm oil is not good for health. One of my friends bought it, she told me that whatever she made with this plant based butter turned out oily. I am definitely not recommending it to anybody, that's my point of view.

November 25, 2020

Perfect Butter substitute

I'm so impressed with this product. I have it on my toast every morning. It tastes really good and is a perfect butter substitute. It tastes clean and natural.

September 16, 2020

Bon goût

J’ai été agréablement surprise par le beurre fait de plantes; depuis de nombreuses années j’utilisais la margarine de cette même marque, mais je dois avouer que j’ai adoré le goût la texture et la quantité du produit que ce soit pour un sauté de légumes, pâtes et pour faire de la pâtisserie c’est vraiment un produit à découvrir!

August 05, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

I would definitely buy this product again

I received this as a free product. I really liked the taste of it. Me and my daughter used it to make cookies and they turned out wonderful. Will definitely buy it again.

July 31, 2020

J'ai adoré !

J'ai adoré ce nouveau beurre salé. Je l'ai utiliser pour manger avec du blé d'inde et c'étais délicieux. Je n'achète pas vraiement de produit a base de plante mais je n'ai pas remarquer la différence dutout.

Je le recommende

July 31, 2020

Really loved this product!

Salted becel plant based butter; Not only does it spread easier than regular butter, it tastes wonderfully light and refreshing. Im excited to use this product in baking, cooking and on toast! Microwaves well and makes popcorn taste amazing. I love the fact that it is plant based and healthier than regular butter, and being a mother, making healthier choices on something so essential as butter is always high on my list. I will continue to use this product in my everyday cooking for my family. I received this product free for my honest review :)

July 30, 2020

Pleasantly surprised

I received this this product free in exchange for a review. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed this plant-based butter substitute. The texture of the brick was spreadable right out of the fridge and it melted very easily. It had a light salty flavour and a buttery taste. We especially enjoyed it on a big bowl of stovetop popcorn. While it didn’t quite offer genuine butter flavour, it was delicious! #gotitfree

Updated On: July 30, 2020

I received this product free in exchange for a review. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed this plant-based butter substitute. The texture of the brick was spreadable right out of the fridge and it melted very easily. It had a light salty flavour and a buttery taste. We especially enjoyed it on a big bowl of stovetop popcorn. While it didn’t quite offer genuine butter flavour, it was delicious! #gotitfree

July 29, 2020

Better than I imagined

I found this product to be much better than I imagined. It was not over salty and I also enjoyed using it in my baking. I gave some to my son to see if he could tell the difference from our normal household brand and he didn't which is a win for me. We have a new winner in the home now!