Becel Margarine with Oat Beverage Reviews

August 09, 2021

Kids love it!

I purchased the oat version of the becel margarine for the kids. They normally have the vegan version but were open to trying this one. They used up the small tub and asked for another one. My daughter said it tasted better than the vegan version. She likes that it is spreadable on bread. She likes the creaminess of it. I will continue to purchase for the kids.

July 30, 2021

Pretty good!

I didn't know what to expect when I purchased this. I don't usually use margarine on my toast, but since this was made with oat beverage, I gave it a try. It spreads well in the bread but don't put too much since it melts quickly compared to butter. It's affordable when it's on sale, so grab a tub and try when you see it! It's convenient to use and not super salty for taste.

July 29, 2021

Not my thing

I’m a big fan of oat milk. Oat milk for drinking, in my coffee, baking, smoothies… everything. For whatever reason, I thought I would be tasting a nice oat taste with this, like what you get when drinking oat milk. It just tasted like regular margarine, which I don’t enjoy in the first place. Im just too used to the taste of real butter.

July 06, 2021

Very good

Becel oat beverage margarine makes for a nice spread, works well for baking and cooking. It’s gluten-free and dairy-free, made with plant based oils. The taste is good similar to butter, texture is smooth and creamy.

June 24, 2021

Pleasantly Surpised!

I was not expecting much when I tried this but I have been looking to reduce dairly in my diet and this came up at just the right time! It has a light, fresh, buttery taste and I have made the switch to Becel Oat Beverage

June 22, 2021

Smooth margarine

Tried the vegan oat beverage margarine, which is 100% plant based & taste soo yum on the toast really soft & loved in baking top best margrine for vegan not that pricey so you can give it a try #plantbased #yummy #foodie

June 20, 2021

Delicious!

This is great plant-based margarine, it’s vegan, dairy and lactose-free, gluten-free...basically, it’s all things good! It’s creamy and spreads easily, and being plant-based does not take away from the taste. It’s delicious! A very healthy alternative for any recipe. Becel hits the mark with this and I will continue to purchase.

May 28, 2021

The best becel margarine

Love that it is gluten free. It's made from oats and plant based oils unlike margarine. Both my kid and boyfriend love the taste and told me to keep buying it

May 18, 2021

I could actually eat this like ice cream!

I genuinely prefer the taste of this margarine than any butter we have in the house! I tried a bit on the end of a spoon, just to see what it actually tasted like on its own, and I couldn't stop going in for more.

Made with plant-based oils so it's dairy-free, gluten-free and vegan! Love it! And all for a great price!