Flora Plant-Based Unsalted Bricks Reviews

Calling all butter lovers! Flora™ Plant-based bricks are made from plant-based oils and add a rich, creamy taste to all your fave eats. Adding it on roasted vegetables, warm, toasted bread, or making a nice creamy sauce for your pasta will be the best decision you've ever made. It's non-GMO, vegan, dairy-free, soy-free, gluten-free, and free of artificial flavours and preservatives. It is also Halal and Kosher.

Appel à tous les amateurs de beurre! Les briques Non salé FloraMC sont faites d'huiles à base de plantes et ajoutent un goût riche et crémeux à tous vos plats préférés. Son utilisation sur les légumes rôtis, le pain chaud grillé ou dans une bonne sauce crémeuse pour vos pâtes sera la meilleure décision que vous ayez prise. Sans OGM, végétalien, sans produits laitiers, sans soja, sans gluten, sans arômes et agents de conservation artificiels. Également halal et casher.

You may also like Flora Plant-Based Salted Bricks, Attitude Plastic-Free Natural Deodorants, and Garnier Green Labs Brightening Pinea-C 3-in-1 Serum Cream SPF 30
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

June 18, 2021

Delicious!

I have been trying to add more plant-based items into my every day life and this was the perfect time to try it. Flora is just as smooth as normal butter, and still adds lots of flavour to cooking, or even just on toast. Will definitely be implementing Flora into my every day eating habits.

Decent alternative to butter

This is a decent alternative to those who may have dairy sensitivities and/or simply want a substitute for butter. It tastes better than margarine and other substitutes that I have tried, but considering the price and overall value, I would personally opt for real butter!

Flora Plant based butter

I found it really hard to find in stores. It is in the tofu aisle, not with all other butters. Wholes Foods caries it, not sure who else. I thought the product would be 454 g like any other butter bricks but it's half the size for way more. Looking at the positive side, I found this product as good and as delicious as any other butter out there. I used it to make home made biscuits, that call for cold butter. It worked great and made my biscuits extra soft and more flavoured. I would probably but it again

Great Alternative

At first glance you wouldn't know this isn't pure butter. I use butter mainly for baking and this was a great substitute, you couldn't taste a difference with the end result.

June 16, 2021

Don’t see much difference

I do try to find more alternatives to regular foods with plant based. Some are good and some are bad. This butter is definitely something I could introduce into my regular grocery list.

June 16, 2021

Recommend

I love add butter to everything that I make at home. Received a free Plain-Based Unsalted Bricks and I am in love! Gluten and Artificial free are the main for me!

Tasted like Normal butter

This stuff is a great and healthy alternative for butter. I felt less guilty eating it honestly. Great for adding in meals or just putting it on some plain toast

Love it

Great alternative to regular butter! Very good flavour and excellent for all your baking and cooking needs. Love that brands are releasing plant based butters for those with intolerances or dietary restrictions.

Great taste!

I like the taste of this butter it melts nicely onto toast and other items. I’m not sure how it would work in baking as I find the texture different than conventional butters. Otherwise, great taste.

Great tasting butter!

Tastes great, you can’t even tell the difference between this and regular butter. So great for adding onto your bagel, popcorn, for cooking etc. Goes great with anything!