Becel Sticks Unsalted Reviews

Baking made each with New Becel sticks which comes in 4 premeasured ½ cup sticks and is ready to use straight from the fridge; no softening needed!

You might also like: Becel Sticks Salted

June 17, 2020

Bakes like butter

I received this product free & am very pleased with it. I tried it out on a chocolate chip cookie recipe I make frequently and they turned out great. The taste is not any different than when I use butter. Infact I found my cookie dough to be fuffier & my cookies didn’t flatten out like they usually do. I find the texture & consistency of the sticks to be just like butter. Very happy to have tried it & I would definitely use it again!

June 11, 2020

Très pratique !

Ce format de margarine est très pratique. Il me permet de cuisiner et obtenir une mesure beaucoup plus précise pour mes recettes. Merci d'y avoir pensé de nous offrir cette possibilité.

June 03, 2020

Je vais racheter a nouveau.

Tres pratique pour la patisserie. Premesurer en avance ce qui fait economiser du temps. Toujours meme bon gout! Tout cuit a perfection et le resultat est merveilleux. Je recommende a tous qui veulent de bonnes recette reussit!!

October 22, 2019

good product

i like this butter sticks, it all cut out for you and you won't make a mess. right portion size, good butter flavour. good product for cooking, baking or as a bread spread.

September 04, 2018

Good for the last-minute baker.

I love that these Becel margarine sticks come pre-measured in cups and tablespoons for easy use. I've used them in buttermilk biscuits and mashed potatoes with good results. These sticks are definitely great for last-minute baking especially if you don't have a microwave to soften butter. I would definitely recommend this product for ease of use and convenience!

* I received this product for free to try as a FamilyRated staff member.

August 30, 2018

Bon

J’ai acheté cette magarine en pensant que c’était du beurre, car l’emballage porte à confusion. Le gout est tres bon, mais pour de la magarine, je préfère l’emballage en pot conventionnel. Toutefois, a quand le beurre en format bâtonnets? Tellement une bonne idée de faire en petit format, car je perds souvent mon beurre.

June 17, 2018

Super handy softened sticks!

I was really pleased to see that each 1/2 cup stick was individually wrapped with detailed measurements along the side of the paper wrapper. I typically weigh my butter when baking, so I double checked it and of course the measurements were perfect. I can see how these would be really handy at Christmas when I try to make several different batches of cookies in one epic day.

I tested these by whipping up a batch of classic chocolate chip cookies and they were wonderful! They came out perfectly light and chewy! I'd have to do a taste test with a butter batch to be sure, but I didn't feel like these sticks distorted the flavour at all, & my cookies came out delicious!

I don't normally mind having to soften the butter, but it was really very satisfying to be able to just plop the stick in the bowl and cream it together with the brown sugar - the whole dough seemed surprisingly quick to make because I didn't have to soften or weigh out the butter.

Thank you so much for the opportunity to try this product, I look forward to baking with my other ready to go stocks! #gotitfree

June 15, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Easy to measure

I bought this product out of curiosity! It was awesome! I love how easy it is to measure the butter to fit a recipe. I no longer have to estimate how much i am using.

June 14, 2018

Amazing!

I used to think unsalted butter was pointless, that it had no use. But for those of us who watch our salt intake, this is perfect. It allows you to still be able to add butter to your dishes without the extra sodium. Or those desserts where too much salt cannot be added or it is ruined lol.

*I received this free for testing purposes.*

1.2/5

June 13, 2018

Flat cookies

A big thanks to Family Rated for choosing me to try BECEL STICKS UNSALTED for free for my honest review. I tried BECEL STICKS UNSALTED by making my favourite oatmeal coconut cookies that I make often. They totally were a fail. They spread out and never would cook through without burning them.