Ben & Jerry’s Non-Dairy: P.B. & Cookies Reviews

Vanilla with chocolate sandwich cookies and crunchy peanut butter swirls. No, you’re not dreaming…it really is Non-Dairy! All of Ben & Jerry’s non-dairy flavours are made with certified vegan ingredients and Fairtrade certified sugar, cocoa, and vanilla. It’s all wrapped up in responsibly sourced packaging to have as little impact on our planet as possible.

For more information, visit Ben & Jerry's
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

March 13, 2019

delicious

I love this non-dairy ice cream! Peanut butter and cookies, can't go wrong. Chunks of peanut butter and the cookies are great sizes. It's creamy, I found the texture and taste was like real ice cream, can't tell it's non-dairy.

March 10, 2019

I have been eating more than I should be

I saw this dairy free version of Ben and Jerrys icecream at shoppers on sale for under $5 so I obviously was forced to purchase one (or two). Let me tell you, this flavour in particular (Pb &cookies;) is so f'in good! What I'd like to know is how anyone eats half or a quarter or really any amount but all of it? This is definitely a "cheat day" purchase for me. If I didn't put limitations on it, I'd buy it every other day.

February 18, 2019

Not a fan of the taste and texture

Don’t get me wrong - I know this is dairy free, so of course it won’t taste like real ice cream. But for me, the taste of peanut butter and cookies was really odd because the ice cream has such an icy texture.

October 20, 2018

My favorite!

I don't miss ice cream anymore! This frozen dessert has it all. Great texture, great flavor and great price. At least it's cheaper than other brands. I totally recommend it!

September 13, 2018

AMA-ZING!

Such a great non-dairy alternative to dairy ice cream/frozen yogurt.

I had to go dairy free for breastfeeding and felt so limited at the beginning - really nice to be able to have a treat every so often.

Tastes just like regular ice cream/frozen yogurt.

May 14, 2018

Miam la meilleur creme glacee

Votre creme glacee au biscuit et beurre darachide est excellente. En effet, les morceaux de biscuit et de beurre darachide sont presente en grande quantite et très savoureux. De plus, la creme glacee est très onctueuse. Jen racheterais certainement.

May 05, 2018

Delicious

This non diary ice cream is so good. I didn't think I'd en up liking it or anyone else in my house, but it was a hit!! Super creamy and lots of flavor. You couldn't even tell that it had no diary in it. Tasted just like ice cream! Definitely one of my go to options now. If you don't like peanut butter this is definitely not for you. But it tastes like Oreos with peanut crunchiness. Can't wait to try the other flavors when I find them.

April 30, 2018

Love this non dairy option

I have tried quite a few non dairy ice cream options and the Ben and Jerry’s are my favourite. This PB and Cookies flavour is normally the one I go for (the coffee one is so good as well).

Sure it is a bit pricer than some other options out there when you have an ice cream craving, but you can tell they use quality ingredients and for a treat it is so worth it. Because it is dairy free, it doesn’t leave you with that heavy feeling in your stomach but is still so yummy and creamy.

Just watch for it to go on sale!

April 23, 2018

No-dairy , a mooost

Étant intolérante au lactoses , la version sans lactose est parfaite. Aussi délicieux qu’avec du lactose , sans les ballonements!
    L’été sans viens, ce sera parfait pour les petites gateries de soirées :)

April 22, 2018

Was good, but not great

I really wanted to love this. I love peanut butter and cookies in ice cream so this I thought would be heaven. The taste was just ok, was a little bland, not very sweet and had an odd after taste. I would be willing to try the new other flavours, maybe more chocolate would make it sweeter. Though my store doesn't seem to have more than the three old flavours.

Whats odd is that it was with the regular ice cream in the grocery store as opposed to the special frozen foods (soy, gluten free etc. ) I'm also not crazy about the $7 price tag on such a small carton.