Benadryl Allergy Liqui-Gels Reviews
Ranked #17 in First Aid

Good - 0

June 06, 2017

I just recently started getting hay fever and my eyes were dry, itchy and consistently watering. My friend told me about Benadryl Allergy Liqui-Gels and how great they have worked for them, so I thought I would give them a try. Within 20 minutes of taking the first liqui-gel, the symptoms started to subside! They ended up taking away all of my symptoms and helped me feel normal during the spring! I always make sure to have them, as they have been a saviour!

October 20, 2016

I suffer from a severe dairy allergy and though I do have an epi-pen have been fortunate enough to never need it. When I do experience a reaction I immediately take a benadryl. Though it cannot replace an epi-pen, this is a fast acting allergy pill for more mild reactions. The worst part of taking benadryl is that it makes me extremely drowsy so I fall asleep very soon after taking it. That being said, my reaction always improves (if not completely clears) by the time I wake up. I carry benadryl on me wherever I go.

October 11, 2016

Bon médicament pour les allergies . Tellement pratique et essentiel d'avoir les benadryl dans ma pharmacie. On ne sait jamais quand nous pouvons en avoir de besoin.

October 10, 2016

Diphenhydramine hydrochloride is the active ingredient in this to take away allergic symptoms and it also is used to help you sleep without being addictive. It is sort of 2 in 1 . But, I trust using brand name products more than store brand or a no name brand when it comes to medicine. I just believe that they use specific and quality ingredients, with research by their direct scientists and chemists etc. The Benadryl brand can sometimes seem very pricey, but in the end, I think it is worth it for that name. Oh and these are dye free, my Mom and I have reaction to red #40 which is used in way to many products. And it is liqui-gel so it works super fast.