Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics BADgal Lash Mascara Reviews

With a big, bad brush and a rich, black formula, its like wearing a set of false eyelashes without the glue.

December 09, 2012

From a visual perspective I love the look of the mascara tube & the design. The brush is large but it works great at coating my lashes evenly. It works awesome at making my lashes thicker but doesn't do a whole lot in terms of lengthening. A few coats and my lashes remain clump free. Definitely worth the purchase price!

November 28, 2012

I was wanting to try this mascara for such a long time. I picked it up and I am in LOVE with it! I adore the brush and how the mascara applies to my lashes.

November 01, 2012

After months and months of wanting to give this mascara a try, I finally bought it to give it a try. I was not let down! This mascara definitely lives up to its hype and creates bold, voluminous lashes without having to do a million coats of mascara. I got the waterproof one, which is probably best suited for longer wear and no mess. I would list this in my top favourite mascaras for sure.

September 17, 2012

I do really like the Benefit brand, as well as the BAGgal mascara. However, I do find the products are quite expensive, therefore, I only purchase the items I can't live without. For me, this mascara doesn't quite qualify, even though I do really like it. I just believe there are cheaper mascaras that have very similar results. But I do like the brush, packaging and shade of the product. I just don't recommend it because I believe you can find a cheaper alternative for the same results.

September 12, 2012

work well but is you put on to many layers it will start to clump your lases together

August 22, 2012

This mascara is a definite must have in anyone's makeup collection. It delivers thick, luscious lashes, giving you the falsies look, full of volume and length. It doesn't clump or flake off either. I also noticed that it didn't irritate my sensitive eyes. Although the price is pretty high for a mascara, it is worth the splurge.

June 01, 2012

I bought this mascara for the sole purpose of creating crazy bold and thick lashes. And it does just that! The first 1-2 coats is prefect for everyday, but you can always add additional layers of this wonderful product for the glam look.
    Try it ! you wont regret it! ( I must admit its a little pricey)

May 29, 2012

This mascara does wonders for volume on any lash without getting clumpy. I used it once or twice before but didn't have the waterproof version until now. I liked what it did for my eyes but found that it would bleed a little down onto my face. Using the water proof version was a much better experience for me, there was no bleeding and you could barely tell I had mascara on.

May 29, 2012

If you're every going to splurge on ANYTHING for your face, this is the product to do it on. Usually around 25-30$, lasts ALL DAY, gives AMAZING lift!

May 13, 2012

I picked up the travel size version of this mascara from Sephora, which is half the price for the same amount of product. The wand size is also the same as the full-size version and is a full-on wand. This mascara is made to give volume, not length. The formula is very light and I feel like I'm not wearing anything on my lashes at all. Plus it's buildable without getting clumpy. It's great as an everyday mascara but I wouldn't recommend buying the full size version when the travel size has the same amount of product for half the amount.

The cons to this mascara are the following:
    - It only comes in black
    - It holds a curl, but not very well
    - Not paraben-free