MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Concealer Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 456 in Concealer

A lightweight fluid concealer that provides medium to full coverage with a comfortable, natural matte finish. Colour-true formula lasts up to 15 hours. Helps conceal and correct the look of under-eye circles, and discolorations. Comes in a clear glass vial with a matte black pump.

June 15, 2017

The Best

This is the best concealer I have ever used. It's so smooth and not cakey. It stays on all day and does not have any sort of weird scent. MAC never disappoints. One last thing... some concealers leave a shadow once you put your powder overtop, this one does not.

May 24, 2017

i lovvvve this concealer. After trying other brands in search for the perfect concealer, this one has worked best for me. i love that MAC cosmetics offers a range of shades to accomodate darker skin colours. i also love that this concealer stays on all say without looking cakey or creasing after a long day.

May 01, 2017

Love this concealer! I have trouble finding one that works for me due to dehydrated skin. The concealer hides the dark underneath my eyes beautifully, without appearing cakey or settling in any lines. I don't have to set this concealer with a loose powder as I do for many others. Great for concealing blemishes too.

April 18, 2017

Love this concealer and have been using it for years and have repurchased it many many times. I have a light skin tone and use shade NW20, I think I will try using shade NW15 next time as I like the lighter and brighter undereye look. I have been happily using the nw20 for years and will continue to repurchase. It covers my dark under eye circles nicely and without looking cakey or creasing.

April 16, 2017

I have yet to find a better cream concealer. This stuff is perfection. It applies like a dream and stays on all day until you remove it. It does the job perfectly and blurs your imperfections, making your skin look flawless.

February 27, 2017

Love this concealer. I'm so pale that I joke I'm translucent at times. Getting the right color is hard to start with but they have them all! hiding dark circles before without makeup looking cakey was very difficult. This concealer works so very and you only need a small amount. It may be more expensive but in this case you get what you pay for and it last a long time. For other pale gals the color selection was so easy and painless I'd really recommend trying it out

January 12, 2017

This is the only concealer that goes on smoothly and stays on in one place! I have a green undertone under my eyes so it's difficult to cover completely. This is a little heavy, but it works great if you want 100% coverage.

October 24, 2016

I love the MAC cosmetic line ! I usually buy all my cosmetics from Sephora, so it's to bad that MAC isn't sold there.

Pros:
    - good coverage
    - pretty natural looking
    Cons:
    - can feel heavy on the skin

October 19, 2016

This product was pricey for my liking but it was average for MAC products. That being said I do like this product. It works really well for me and lasts throughout the entire day. I wear this concealer when I am going for a night out to a bar where I am dancing and sweating and the concealer still doesn't budge. It was worth the money I spent on it.

October 03, 2016

Super bon cache -cerne très couvrant. Beaucoup de choix de couleurs. La pompe sur le produit rend l'application rapide et très facile lorsqu'on veut se maquiller .