MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Concealer Reviews
#5 in Concealer

A lightweight fluid concealer that provides medium to full coverage with a comfortable, natural matte finish. Colour-true formula lasts up to 15 hours. Helps conceal and correct the look of under-eye circles, and discolorations. Comes in a clear glass vial with a matte black pump.

September 01, 2017

i liiiike it

j'ai des cernes trés approfondi parceque j'avais mis des lunettes pour correcter ma vision
    depuis que j'ai mis mes lentilles , je suis devenue trés dégoûtée de mon visage
    depuis que j'ai utilisé MAC Pro Longwear Concealer (teinte neutre)
    j'ai oublié que j'avais des cernes hahaha
    à propos la texture elle est mise pour qui ont des peaux sensibles pour les yeux
    couvrance efficace

August 26, 2017

Works but comparable

Use to buy this all the time, I'm a concelour junkie so for the price, I don't find much difference between other name concelours. It isn't too thick isn't too thin when applied, good quality regardless.

August 26, 2017

Very full coverage concealer

MAC pro longwear concealer is one of the best full coverage concealers I've ever used. A little really does go a long way for this product! However, likewise to most MAC products, the scent throws me off. It has that artificial, strong makeup scent that I'm not fond of. I also find that you have to work with this concealer quite fast as it settles in quickly. Regardless, I still really enjoy this concealer. The coverage is amazing and stays on for a long time. It's pricey but this will last you a long time since you only need the tiniest amount!

August 23, 2017

Good concealer, only need a little so it lasts long

I've been using this for the past 2 years now and keep repurchasing.

I love that once I prime then add this to my under eyes and darkspots, they're covered all day.

I also want to note that I have sensitive/combo oily skin and it works great for me.

July 28, 2017

I would buy this product again and again

This used to be my HG concealer. It had the fullest coverage I could find anywhere, did not crease, and had incredible staying power. I have light olive skin and have gone through many tubes of this, ranging from NW15-NC35 (my current choice would be NC45). Compared to my new favorite, Tarte Shape Tape, the only areas this falls short in is coverage (I have to do at least two layers on my moderately dark circles), and the fact that this oxidizes a bit. Packaging-wise, I hate having to pump this out on my hand, but it's not too big of an issue considering how good this concealer is. Overall, I still recommend this for full coverage on drier skin as Shape Tape can be drying.

June 15, 2017

The Best

This is the best concealer I have ever used. It's so smooth and not cakey. It stays on all day and does not have any sort of weird scent. MAC never disappoints. One last thing... some concealers leave a shadow once you put your powder overtop, this one does not.

May 24, 2017

i lovvvve this concealer. After trying other brands in search for the perfect concealer, this one has worked best for me. i love that MAC cosmetics offers a range of shades to accomodate darker skin colours. i also love that this concealer stays on all say without looking cakey or creasing after a long day.

May 01, 2017

Love this concealer! I have trouble finding one that works for me due to dehydrated skin. The concealer hides the dark underneath my eyes beautifully, without appearing cakey or settling in any lines. I don't have to set this concealer with a loose powder as I do for many others. Great for concealing blemishes too.

April 18, 2017

Love this concealer and have been using it for years and have repurchased it many many times. I have a light skin tone and use shade NW20, I think I will try using shade NW15 next time as I like the lighter and brighter undereye look. I have been happily using the nw20 for years and will continue to repurchase. It covers my dark under eye circles nicely and without looking cakey or creasing.

April 16, 2017

I have yet to find a better cream concealer. This stuff is perfection. It applies like a dream and stays on all day until you remove it. It does the job perfectly and blurs your imperfections, making your skin look flawless.