Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling Mascara Reviews

It's a roller for lashes! The eye-opening Hook ‘n' Roll™ brush grabs, separates, lifts and curls…while the instant curve-setting formula holds for 12 hours. Contains provitamin B5 and serin, ingredients known for their lash-conditioning benefits.

2.8/5

February 06, 2019

Didn't Like

Not the biggest fan of this mascara as I didn't feel like it did anything for my lashes. It smudged easily and it was hard to remove. Will not rebuy.

November 15, 2017

Meh...

I got the Sephora Favourites mascara kit from and it included a full sized roller lash. I was excited to try it after hearing all the hype and I'm disappointed. It didn't curl my lashes as expect and was a pain to take off. They're real is much better in my opinion.

April 18, 2017

This is a different brush and concept, but a good one. I like how one side has super short bristles that I can coat all the lashes with mascara. Then use the other side to comb it out and fan out the lashes. This for me gave me more natural lashes, as I couldn't do many coats to get any amount of volume from it, but I did get length! Volume is more what I want from a mascara and found it just didn't seem to play well with other mascara if I tried to layer them. So it's ok, but not what I'm looking for.

March 29, 2017

I usually always love Benefit cosmetics, I just can't love this mascara.
    The brush is okay.. the bristles could be a little longer to catch more lashes.. I find it clumps way too easily.

March 10, 2017

This wasn't really my favourite mascara. I bought it after reading all the hype, but it doesn't seem to do anything magical or special that a drugstore mascara wouldn't do. It's a decent mascara though.

January 04, 2017

This mascara does have a plastic bristle wand but that spacing is nice that it doesn't allow for easy clumping unlike of option out there. I can't say that I found that this mascara would curl my lashes without the help of a lash curler, I did still have to curl my lashes before applying this product. It did give nice volume and length but for the cost I just didn't think it was anything special overt the drugstore options out there.

June 28, 2016

Roller lash by benefit is just average. Average volume and average length. There is nothing spectacular about the formula of this mascara. The only redeeming quality is the grippy rubberized spike brush.

2.2/5

June 12, 2016

I wanted a mascara that would help my curl my eyelashes without a curler and thought this would be it, but it didn't do anything that it claims that it would and dries out super fast. Very disappointed

May 21, 2016

I was so excited to try this when I first heard about it, but it was a real letdown.

As someone with very long lashes, I have a huge problem with keeping them curled once I apply mascara, so I thought this curling mascara might be 'the one'

Roller Lash gave decent definition, but trying it on bare, uncurled lashes did not produce a curl. Trying it on lashes curled with a curler just made my curl droop (like every other mascara does)

Plus, I found it smudgy and a bit crumbly. Not a fan.

March 31, 2016

The product works well, but can be a little harsh on the lashes so be careful when washing it off you don't want your lashes to fall off. Also, you will need more than just water to get it fully off.