Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling Mascara Reviews

It's a roller for lashes! The eye-opening Hook ‘n' Roll™ brush grabs, separates, lifts and curls…while the instant curve-setting formula holds for 12 hours. Contains provitamin B5 and serin, ingredients known for their lash-conditioning benefits.

July 19, 2019
    United Kingdom

Lift it

I find the lift pretty decent, loving the plastic bristle which makes it easier with cleaning and clumps. Only thing is the tube dries out which makes it harder to roll on. Still a fav!

May 04, 2019

RollerLash

This mascara is a keeper, very efficient, I would definetly buy it again when i run out.
    It makes me look like if I had a lash Lift. After applying it my lashes look long and lifted, and evryone around me notice something different about me.
    Benefit always makes great mascaras and this one doesn't disappoint.
    Just amazing

September 20, 2018

A Fave!

I absolutely love this mascara. It is one of my favourite go to everyday mascara. Doesn't flake, great coverage on every single lash. Easy to remove

August 01, 2018

Love benefit roller lash!

I love all benefit mascaras especially this one it does a great job at giving you nice and curled lashes. Nice , feathery eyelashes I would say. Can’t say enough good things about this mascara except for the price is a bit high but that’s the only thing!

December 14, 2017

This is the one!

Honestly, I’ve struggled with finding a mascar that will separate and lengthen my eyelashes without clumping. On a whim I picked this up at the heathrow airport and I’ve never changed since. It might not work for everyone but it does the best job for me.

December 13, 2017

So I got this because I saw that Jeffree Star loved it and I am a sucker for him, always have been. I wasn't disappointed with it except maybe a little with the price tag but thats just me being a cheap ass. I would and have recommended this to several people and will continue to do so!

September 06, 2017

I really like this mascara

J'aime ce mascara. Il allonge et recourbe. La brosse est facile d'usage. Il rend les cils doux. Ce que j'aime moins est qu'il n'est pas hydrofuge et semble sécher vidéo dans son contenant.

August 15, 2017

Works great!

I really like the Benefit roller lash! It separated my lashes nicely and made them look very long. It lasted all day and didn't flake off. I would recommend trying this out.

August 01, 2017

Pour un look beaucoup plus naturel

Ce que j'aime de ce mascara c'est qu'il fait un effet très naturel à mon regard. Même si le produit est noir, mes cils ne paraissent pas enrobé de mascara. Il allonge les cils tout en recourbant ceux-cils pour un effet faux-cils. De plus, la brosse est facilement utilisable puisqu'elle est mince et ses petits poils viennent chercher chacun de vos cils pour bien les séparés et les allongés. Je ne crois pas toutefois avoir trouver mon holy grail dans ce mascara mais pour un premier essai, il se défend bien. Il est un peu cher par contre (31$ le mascara).

June 21, 2017

Length, length, and more length!

This is a really great high-end mascara. For me, it really separated each lash, lengthened, and then held a curl much longer than some of the other mascaras I've previously tried. Pair with a great volumizing mascara and you'll have a killer combo. There's not clumping, flaking, or fallout. I give it 2 thumbs up!