Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling Mascara Reviews

It's a roller for lashes! The eye-opening Hook ‘n' Roll™ brush grabs, separates, lifts and curls…while the instant curve-setting formula holds for 12 hours. Contains provitamin B5 and serin, ingredients known for their lash-conditioning benefits.

July 19, 2019
    United Kingdom

Lift it

I find the lift pretty decent, loving the plastic bristle which makes it easier with cleaning and clumps. Only thing is the tube dries out which makes it harder to roll on. Still a fav!

December 14, 2017

This is the one!

Honestly, I’ve struggled with finding a mascar that will separate and lengthen my eyelashes without clumping. On a whim I picked this up at the heathrow airport and I’ve never changed since. It might not work for everyone but it does the best job for me.

September 06, 2017

I really like this mascara

J'aime ce mascara. Il allonge et recourbe. La brosse est facile d'usage. Il rend les cils doux. Ce que j'aime moins est qu'il n'est pas hydrofuge et semble sécher vidéo dans son contenant.

August 15, 2017

Works great!

I really like the Benefit roller lash! It separated my lashes nicely and made them look very long. It lasted all day and didn't flake off. I would recommend trying this out.

August 01, 2017

Pour un look beaucoup plus naturel

Ce que j'aime de ce mascara c'est qu'il fait un effet très naturel à mon regard. Même si le produit est noir, mes cils ne paraissent pas enrobé de mascara. Il allonge les cils tout en recourbant ceux-cils pour un effet faux-cils. De plus, la brosse est facilement utilisable puisqu'elle est mince et ses petits poils viennent chercher chacun de vos cils pour bien les séparés et les allongés. Je ne crois pas toutefois avoir trouver mon holy grail dans ce mascara mais pour un premier essai, il se défend bien. Il est un peu cher par contre (31$ le mascara).

June 21, 2017

Length, length, and more length!

This is a really great high-end mascara. For me, it really separated each lash, lengthened, and then held a curl much longer than some of the other mascaras I've previously tried. Pair with a great volumizing mascara and you'll have a killer combo. There's not clumping, flaking, or fallout. I give it 2 thumbs up!

April 14, 2017

I love most Benefit Cosmetics. I have tried the roller lash curling mascara. I didnt mind the way it curled my lashes. I have a great natural curl to my lashes so I really didnt need an curling lash, I bought it because the store was out of my regular Benefit Yes they are Real lashes.

April 06, 2017
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I really like this mascara. After having eyelash extensions for a number of years I was looking for a mascara that will help give me length and volume. The formula feels great and don't clump like most mascaras.
    When I want to go for a night I layer it up to have a thicker lash

April 05, 2017

I'm not sure if this ACTUALLY curls my lashes, but it definitely feels and looks great. I received a sample in a subscription box and have purchased it a couple times more. I really like the small brush for my dense lashes. I feel like the sample product was better than the full size, so if you can find it in a set, I'd recommend getting it that way.

March 31, 2017

I normally don't use mascara on a daily basis but when I do, I'm expecting it will curl my long lashes without clumping. This Benefit Rollerlash mascara does exactly that and I don't even have to curl my lashes with an eyelash curler. I at first was skeptical about this mascara because I'm a firm believer of not needing to splurge on mascaras. After trying a deluxe sample from Sephora, I am totally sold to this!! It is definitely on my list to buy from Sephora and I would recommend this mascara who needs a lift in their eyelashes but this isn't a budget mascara for those who are looking for one.