Prestige Item

• Water-resistant & long-wearing

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

February 23, 2021

Use Everyday

Great colour, and hold brows in place. Just a bit on the small side, but I would definitely purchase again when I run out. The applicator is a good size as well, not too big or small.

February 11, 2021

I love this line I have almost all the brow products

I love this product.. works so well and stays on all day! It makes my brows look amazing and it’s so easy to use! And the shade matches so well I didn’t have a hard time trying to find my match like I have to do with other products...

February 10, 2021
    Bolton, United Kingdom

Best eyebrows

I love this product. Very easy to use and works wonders. Comes in a very small bottle, but lasts a long time. I have been using mine for 2 months and still going with everyday use! I have very thin, blonde eyebrows, it darkens and fakes a shape. It also makes fluffy brows very easy to achieve. Costs a lot, but worth it.

November 23, 2020
    United States

Gimmie Brow has changed my world!

I still have a decent amount of eyebrows; just need to fill a little here and there and I often find penciling it or brushing it in with powder can very quickly lead to being subtle to being so dark it looks like I did it with a permanent marker. In comes; GIMMIE BROW! Its helped me up my brow game and speed up my make up routine without fear that I've overdone my eyebrows! If you're like me and just need a filler; this is the product for you!

November 05, 2020

Best brow product ever!

I’ve worked in the sweatiest environment, and this was the only product that stayed on all day. After rubbing my sweat off all day this product stayed on and looked perfect all day. I use this product everyday, on top of the precisely my brow and I love it! Best product ever

October 09, 2020

Classic!

I like this product and have repurchased many times. I use the shade in number 3 and it works for me. It has a nice tiny brush and makes the eyebrows appear fuller. It’s long wearing and does the trick to tame brows. Sometimes I use a pencil for more sparse areas but all in all I can use just the one product to fill and tame brows. It works and I would recommend it!

June 07, 2020
    Kyiv City, Ukraine

Super

It adds fluffiness to the brows and would work great to add a slight bit of color on natural brows. I wouldn't say it is the best at keeping my eyebrows in place as my eyebrows are naturally quite thick and fluffy therefore harder to keep in place, although I don't think the product is meant for that as its main purpose.

April 28, 2020
    Algiers, Algeria

Great brow gel

I received this one from benefit and i totally fall in love with it. It gives a very natural look to my eyebrows and has little tiny fibers that give volume . But i found a very similar product that costs 10× times cheaper than this one

April 22, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great little product!

For starters, I love how cute this little guy is! Essentially a mini mascara tube for your brows- adds a gentle tint to the hairs and helps comb and hold them in place!

April 22, 2020

Quick easy brows

My holy grail eyebrow product! I use this everyday as it’s easy to apply and is a quick way to make your eyebrows look fuller. It darkens my eyebrows and adds volume to the brow hair. Looks really natural if used in moderation, but product is buildable.