Benzagel Acne Gel 5% Reviews

Benzagel® Acne Gel 5% is an effective topical treatment for both uncomplicated facial acne, and acne vulgaris. It contains 5% Benzoyl Peroxide, in a unique formulation that is micronized (reduced to tiny particles) to effectively penetrate the skin and kill the bacteria that cause acne inflammation.

Benzagel® Acne Gel is serious acne medication, approved by Health Canada.

Le gel contre l’acné Benzagel® est un traitement topique efficace contre l’acné simple (acne vulgaris). Il contient 5 % de peroxyde de benzoyle, dans une formule unique qui est micronisée (réduite en petites particules) pour pénétrer efficacement la peau et détruire les bactéries à l’origine de l’inflammation acnéique.

Le gel contre l’acné Benzagel® est un vrai médicament de traitement de l’acné, approuvé par Santé Canada.

June 21, 2020

Best acne gel

I have been suffering from small bumps on my face from years and I tried almost all the acne products and expensive treatment creams, none of them worked, started using this gel 2 months ago and my face is already so clear, free from white heads, blackheads and bumps, Just love the price and is so convenient to use, I wish I knew about it earlier.

May 27, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

acne enemy

Great price and very effective. I've been using it for almost a year before bed and wash it off in the morning when I have break outs on my face .
    Although its a great product you have to be careful because it stains the fabrics - pillowcase and towel - so I usually use those that are already stained. Other than that, I LOVE IT and recommend it!

May 25, 2020

I love this product

One of my all time favorite spot treatments. Works extremely well in tackling both whiteheads and cystic acne. I use this in conjunction with the benza washable as well and follow up with cerave moisturizing cream and its the perfect combo for my skin!

May 24, 2020

good product

this product really works i was impressed! I would reccomend and buy again. I've heard great things about this product so I had to test it out and I am pleased with it

May 22, 2020

This is a must use

This product is a must use for anybody that suffers from acne or just gets pimples. It works very well and I swear by it. Just wash your face and then apply it onto your acne before bed. The next day the redness and size will have greatly diminished.

May 21, 2020

Works Great!

I would definitely recommend this product. It works great and very helpful, also moisturize the skin. Helps in treating dry skin and does help with Acne. Awesome Product! Thanks for the sample.

May 21, 2020

It keeps my acne under control, but doesn't get rid of it...

I've been using it for a couple years now and it's really helped keep my acne in check. It hasn't gotten rid of it though... I use it once a day, otherwise it's too drying. Make sure to moisturize after applying.

February 28, 2020

Bye bye pimples !

This cream is amazing, if you have a pimple, apply a little bit of cream before going to bed. The next morning, the pimple is almost unnoticeable or even gone ! It is a bit pricey but it's worth it !

February 27, 2020

Product is worth buying!

This product does work! And takes effect fast and complete. I’ve only tried this product once on blemishes and it actually showed results within the first use!

January 05, 2020

Small tube with a powerful result

Use as directed, I read up on this medication and the usage. And also after reviewing others this product is true to its name. I have textured skin, acne forehead, cheeks, and chin...

3 days have passed, used in the night to sleep and face is clear!