Benzagel 5 Acne Gel Reviews

Ranked #277 out of 500 in Acne Treatment

June 23, 2017

Best acne product!

OMG! This product is amazing, seriously it really cured all my acne so quick. I have tried so many acne products and this one is the less expensive and we see the results quickly. I have a sensible skin, but it didn't make it that dry. I really recommend this product!

February 15, 2017

I like the lightweight formula. I get "hormonal" breakout once a month. I've used this for the past couple months and so far very minimal break out. I'm actually impressed. A bit drying for my skin thought, but I would definitely recommend.

August 25, 2016

If you are looking for a non-prescription acne medication, this is the one to try for sure. Of course there are many other prescription medications but for an OVER THE COUNTER that you just pick up without having to go to a doctor's office, this is amazing. This works almost as well as the prescription medications. If you put too much, it will dry out your skin so start out easy and slowly increase. Highly recommended.

May 12, 2016

La plupart des spécialistes recommandent les produits Benzagel, donc je me suis dit pourquoi pas! Ça fonctionne à merveille, je suis très satisfaite du résultat. Mis le matin et la soir, au bout de 2 semaines je n'avais plus de boutons. Le seul désavantage est qu'il rend la peau plus sèche, donc penser peut-être à une crème pour le visage à base d'eau pour éviter de refaire de petits boutons.

March 09, 2016

This is an affordable and highly effective acne treatment. When I applied it twice a day all over the face my acne decreased tremendously. It will dry the skin out for 2 weeks until it gets used to it though, but it's worth it.

August 16, 2015

It is hard to review an acne treatment product because every person reacts differently to it. For me, Benzagel 5% benzoyl peroxide acne gel is a great product to get rid of superficial blemishes fast. I have sensitive/combination skin and the gel dried out my skin so I would recommend applying it once a day only where you have breakouts and use a good moisturizer all over your face. Personally, the skin around my eyes reacts to the product even if I don't apply it near the eye area... So be careful with this product! In conclusion, I love to use this product to dry out or to prevent my forehead and nose blemishes.

April 20, 2015

I suffered with acne since I was 13 years old. I tried every single face wash I could get my hands on. It got so bad I got referred to a dermatologist and he prescribed me with antibiotics I needed to take twice a day and I was on it for about 3 years. My acne still wasn't under control so a doctor told me to try the Benzagel 5 Acne Gel and it worked! I wash my face in the morning with the gel and it has drastically changed my acne breakouts! I love this product!

3.2/5

April 16, 2015

This is a product that help my acne in the past. It works well and is well tolerated.

April 02, 2015

I do like the texture and smell of the product but I have seen very little benefits on my skin. I cannot even tell you if the ameliorations are due to normal fluctuation on acne or because of the product.

April 01, 2015

Best acne care it's works very well not too hard for my skin even my skin dry and sensitive