Benzagel Acne Gel 5% Reviews

Benzagel® Acne Gel 5% is an effective topical treatment for both uncomplicated facial acne, and acne vulgaris. It contains 5% Benzoyl Peroxide, in a unique formulation that is micronized (reduced to tiny particles) to effectively penetrate the skin and kill the bacteria that cause acne inflammation.

Benzagel® Acne Gel is serious acne medication, approved by Health Canada.

Le gel contre l’acné Benzagel® est un traitement topique efficace contre l’acné simple (acne vulgaris). Il contient 5 % de peroxyde de benzoyle, dans une formule unique qui est micronisée (réduite en petites particules) pour pénétrer efficacement la peau et détruire les bactéries à l’origine de l’inflammation acnéique.

Le gel contre l’acné Benzagel® est un vrai médicament de traitement de l’acné, approuvé par Santé Canada.

February 07, 2019

Best For Spot and Breakout Prevention

This is the only benzoyl peroxide cream I will purchase. It had come recommended by numerous doctors and I have had great results with mild cystic acne. I use it as a spot treatment or as prevention. Can use a very thin layer under moisturizer or makeup.

February 05, 2019

Great product to get rid of acne.

This product is great at dissolving acne when it begins to show. There is a slight tingling sensation but nothing that burns. A little dab is all you need for spot treatment.

February 04, 2019

J'aimerais découvrir Benzagel

Je n'ai jamais essayer Benzagel pour l'acné. J'ai une peau fragile, une peau à tendance à faire des tâches rougeatre. Je n'ai jamais entendu parler de vos produits et étant donné qu'il est avec une texture de gel j'adorerais être sélectionné pour l'essayer et vous revenir avec mes impressions!!!

February 04, 2019

Benzagel acne Gel 5%

Benzagel acne Gel 5% ,est très utile lorsque on a des ados a la maison .Sa fonctoinne bien pout l'acné les jeunes l' utilise toujours .Leur peau est plus lisse qu' avant.

January 28, 2019

My favorite Acne Gel

It works great for my acne! I have applied it as a spot treatment.

I continue to apply and pimples were gone within 2-3 days!

I would recommend this product for sure!

November 25, 2018

Great product

I struggle with mild acne and this product really helped reduce the size and redness of my acne. It does dry out your skin quite a bit, so make sure to moisturizer after applying this product. It’s a great product and I would recommend this product!

November 19, 2018

Life saver for my teen.

Like any teen my son is extremely self conscious of his acne, to the point that he no longer wanted to go to school. A friend of mine recommended this to me and I’m glad they did. It is so easy for him to use, just dab on problem area. It cuts down on the amount of time it takes fir his zit to heal. It’s helped clear up his face and get some more confidence.

August 22, 2018

Benzagel acne gel

I received this with the set of spot on and the acne wash, together with the acne gel they work excellent in relieving my acne issues. It’s gentle but effective which is awesome. It’s easy to use and not too expensive which makes it easy for everyone to purchase and use helping with their acne and break outs.

July 17, 2018

the only acne medication I trust!

I went through severe adult acne a few years back (fun times!) This was the only OTC acne medicine that actually worked! My gigantic pimples (cystic) healed significantly quicker than when I used anything else I have ever used. this is highly recommended!

July 17, 2018

It’s okay

This gel would minimize a lot of my pimples when I first began using it but after a couple weeks it seems that the effect is not as strong anymore. It is also very drying so remember to moisturize more when using this product.