Benzagel Acne Gel 5% Reviews

Benzagel® Acne Gel 5% is an effective topical treatment for both uncomplicated facial acne, and acne vulgaris. It contains 5% Benzoyl Peroxide, in a unique formulation that is micronized (reduced to tiny particles) to effectively penetrate the skin and kill the bacteria that cause acne inflammation.

Benzagel® Acne Gel is serious acne medication, approved by Health Canada.

Le gel contre l’acné Benzagel® est un traitement topique efficace contre l’acné simple (acne vulgaris). Il contient 5 % de peroxyde de benzoyle, dans une formule unique qui est micronisée (réduite en petites particules) pour pénétrer efficacement la peau et détruire les bactéries à l’origine de l’inflammation acnéique.

Le gel contre l’acné Benzagel® est un vrai médicament de traitement de l’acné, approuvé par Santé Canada.

0.7/5

March 12, 2019

Gave me a Rash

I wouldn't describe my skin as sensitive but when I tried the Benzagel sample my face became so itchy, red and very irritated. I applied it to a clean face at night and when I woke up it was so itchy and throughout the day my face became very red and irritated. I looked like I had a rash all over my cheek and chin.

0.7/5

June 26, 2015

I used the benzagel spot on acne gel and it was by far the worst Acne product I have ever used in my entire life and I don't have sensitive skin! I only put it on my problem areas and the result? It made my acne 100x worst!!!! Its swollen huge and red now and i cant even put foundation on my face! Stay away from this product