Benzagel Acne Gel 5% Reviews

Benzagel® Acne Gel 5% is an effective topical treatment for both uncomplicated facial acne, and acne vulgaris. It contains 5% Benzoyl Peroxide, in a unique formulation that is micronized (reduced to tiny particles) to effectively penetrate the skin and kill the bacteria that cause acne inflammation.

Benzagel® Acne Gel is serious acne medication, approved by Health Canada.

Le gel contre l’acné Benzagel® est un traitement topique efficace contre l’acné simple (acne vulgaris). Il contient 5 % de peroxyde de benzoyle, dans une formule unique qui est micronisée (réduite en petites particules) pour pénétrer efficacement la peau et détruire les bactéries à l’origine de l’inflammation acnéique.

Le gel contre l’acné Benzagel® est un vrai médicament de traitement de l’acné, approuvé par Santé Canada.

November 22, 2020

Its good

My Husband suffers from Back acne. And i recently started using this on him. It has been good so far. But the quantity is quite less. It also is quite drying. I immediately need to apply a moisturizer on his back after using this, otherwise he feels a lot of itchiness and the skin pulls and dries.

May 22, 2020

This is a must use

This product is a must use for anybody that suffers from acne or just gets pimples. It works very well and I swear by it. Just wash your face and then apply it onto your acne before bed. The next day the redness and size will have greatly diminished.

May 21, 2020

Works Great!

I would definitely recommend this product. It works great and very helpful, also moisturize the skin. Helps in treating dry skin and does help with Acne. Awesome Product! Thanks for the sample.

May 21, 2020

It keeps my acne under control, but doesn't get rid of it...

I've been using it for a couple years now and it's really helped keep my acne in check. It hasn't gotten rid of it though... I use it once a day, otherwise it's too drying. Make sure to moisturize after applying.

February 28, 2020

Bye bye pimples !

This cream is amazing, if you have a pimple, apply a little bit of cream before going to bed. The next morning, the pimple is almost unnoticeable or even gone ! It is a bit pricey but it's worth it !

April 30, 2019

Great product for teen!

A great new product for a teen suffering from acne! An easy and effective treatment, would definitely use again! Thank you so much Benzagel for the opportunity to try!

April 27, 2019

It Works, but it Bleaches Fabrics

Bought this product for my daughter. She said it helps with her acne by drying it out. However, a few weeks after purchasing it, I noticed the towels in her bathroom, her pillow cases, and pyjama tops had bleach stains on them. I asked her if she had been trying to clean things with bleach and she said no. I finally figured out that the benzoyl peroxide in the acne gel is a bleaching agent. Ugh. Beware that if it comes into contact with cotton fabrics, it will ruin the fabrics! For this reason, I wouldn’t buy this product again. Applying the product and letting it dry before allowing it to come into contact with fabric doesn’t seem to help as sweat just reactivates the product moisture.

3.2/5

April 24, 2019

Cela dépend de la sévérité

Ma famille a été sélectionnée pour faire l'essai du Benzagel. Ma fille qui a quelques boutons d'acné a trouvé le produit très efficace, le gel était facile à appliquer et faisait sécher les boutons. Pour ce qui est de mon fils, son acné est un peu plus prononcé et cela n'a pas bien fonctionné, nous avons dû aller vers des produits qui sont un peu plus puissants. Mais lui aussi a bien aimé la texture du gel et l'a trouvé facile à appliquer.

April 24, 2019

easy to use

I got a free sample for my opinion of the product. My pre-teen daughter and myself used this product. I used it only on problem areas and my daughter on her whole face. It worked really good. We have different skin types and it worked for both of us. Will buy the product.

Updated On: April 24, 2019

The product was very effective. It has no odor and reduced the size and redness of the acne within two applications. Both my daughter and myself have very little acne, but all of her acne was gone for graduation pictures:)

April 22, 2019

Good product for breakouts

I saw results with this product within the first week of use. It helped my breakout clear up faster than usual. After about two weeks my skin got used to it and it wasn’t as effective. I found it really good for times when I was having a bad breakout but prefer a regular moisturizer for daily use. Would recommend to people who have hormonal breakouts.