Benzagel Acne Gel 5% Reviews

Benzagel® Acne Gel 5% is an effective topical treatment for both uncomplicated facial acne, and acne vulgaris. It contains 5% Benzoyl Peroxide, in a unique formulation that is micronized (reduced to tiny particles) to effectively penetrate the skin and kill the bacteria that cause acne inflammation.

Benzagel® Acne Gel is serious acne medication, approved by Health Canada.

Le gel contre l’acné Benzagel® est un traitement topique efficace contre l’acné simple (acne vulgaris). Il contient 5 % de peroxyde de benzoyle, dans une formule unique qui est micronisée (réduite en petites particules) pour pénétrer efficacement la peau et détruire les bactéries à l’origine de l’inflammation acnéique.

Le gel contre l’acné Benzagel® est un vrai médicament de traitement de l’acné, approuvé par Santé Canada.

April 30, 2019

Great product for teen!

A great new product for a teen suffering from acne! An easy and effective treatment, would definitely use again! Thank you so much Benzagel for the opportunity to try!

April 27, 2019

It Works, but it Bleaches Fabrics

Bought this product for my daughter. She said it helps with her acne by drying it out. However, a few weeks after purchasing it, I noticed the towels in her bathroom, her pillow cases, and pyjama tops had bleach stains on them. I asked her if she had been trying to clean things with bleach and she said no. I finally figured out that the benzoyl peroxide in the acne gel is a bleaching agent. Ugh. Beware that if it comes into contact with cotton fabrics, it will ruin the fabrics! For this reason, I wouldn’t buy this product again. Applying the product and letting it dry before allowing it to come into contact with fabric doesn’t seem to help as sweat just reactivates the product moisture.

3.2/5

April 24, 2019

Cela dépend de la sévérité

Ma famille a été sélectionnée pour faire l'essai du Benzagel. Ma fille qui a quelques boutons d'acné a trouvé le produit très efficace, le gel était facile à appliquer et faisait sécher les boutons. Pour ce qui est de mon fils, son acné est un peu plus prononcé et cela n'a pas bien fonctionné, nous avons dû aller vers des produits qui sont un peu plus puissants. Mais lui aussi a bien aimé la texture du gel et l'a trouvé facile à appliquer.

April 24, 2019

easy to use

I got a free sample for my opinion of the product. My pre-teen daughter and myself used this product. I used it only on problem areas and my daughter on her whole face. It worked really good. We have different skin types and it worked for both of us. Will buy the product.

Updated On: April 24, 2019

The product was very effective. It has no odor and reduced the size and redness of the acne within two applications. Both my daughter and myself have very little acne, but all of her acne was gone for graduation pictures:)

April 22, 2019

Good product for breakouts

I saw results with this product within the first week of use. It helped my breakout clear up faster than usual. After about two weeks my skin got used to it and it wasn’t as effective. I found it really good for times when I was having a bad breakout but prefer a regular moisturizer for daily use. Would recommend to people who have hormonal breakouts.

April 17, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Benzagel

After receiving a tube of Benzagel I started using this on the big red spots. It takes some time but it works, it will dry and peel your skin so becareful until you see how your skin will react.

#gotitfree
    #honestreview

Worked well

I really liked Benzagel Acne Gel. It seemed to work quite well. It didn't leave a film on my face like other products do. I would recommend this to anyone who suffers with acne.

Visage éclatant

J'ai testé durant 4 semaines le gel Benzagel reçu gratuitement grâce à chick Advisor. J'ai remarqué une amélioration quand au traitement des boutons mais ne les ont pas fait disparaître. Ma peau semble plus saine et propre. Il aide beaucoup à l'apparence de ma peau.

DEAL BREAKER

There is no denying that this product works. Benzoyl peroxide is a great ingredient for acne treatment. I have very oily skin so this did not dry out my skin, but I think it would be too harsh for people who are not oily. That being said, there is one major deal breaker: IT BLEACHES EVERYTHING! My pillowcase and sheets were completely bleached. I only use acne products at night before bed, so unfortunately I would not repurchase this in the future, because I have other acne products that work just as well without this side effect,

3.2/5

Not bad

I received this product from Chick Advisor and I have been using it for four weeks in order to provide my most accurate and honest opinion of this product. I used this as a spot treatment because my skin had only produced a few blemishes. It did diminish the redness or the pimple but it took a few days for the pimples to disappear. However, after forgetting to put it on for a couple of nights, the pimples came back at the same spots.. I will keep using for the redness but overall, it wasn’t spectacular, especially since I didn’t have that many break outs. Maybe someone with more acne would benefit more from this product.