BIC Disposable Lighters Reviews
#3 in Misc

May 30, 2017

.....)/)£|€\£\£€|>\>\>||#{€\^|!~!gehahshdgzhsjakkjuyyytvahagagaaggagagagagahahhshshshakakyyebsfzgajshshsbshhhggsksksisgsgshsHsjsjhshsgshsjakajajajwj

May 11, 2017

Bic lighters are now the best lighters for disposal one would need ... they last and endure a long time compared to other brands ... they are a very day use in my home ...

May 05, 2017

Although I myself am not a smoker, these are always the brands of lighters that are usually found kicking sounds so they do get used often. They're inexpensive as easy to use.

April 23, 2017

I'm not a smoker i'm a person who loves her candles. I have mini bics all over the place. they are cute and colorful . They last a long time. Bics been around forever they have a good quality product.

April 16, 2017

BIC disposable lighters are the best disposable lighters on the market! They have fantastic staying power - and I have had lighters last me well beyond 3 full months of usage! They always come in fun colors and designs and are always readily available at your local gas stations or grocers.

2.0/5

April 01, 2017

Honestly these lighters have gone down hill, the whole purpose of a lighter is it should last me at least a week these ones last me 2-3 days and I'm not a Heavey smoker ( 4-5 a day) so why BIC are you focusing more on the design and pictures on your lighters than trying to make them long lasting?

March 01, 2017

c de tres bon produt, tres robute ne brise pas pour rien,quand mouiller se sec vite.le gaz se vide pas pour rien.un bon child proof.avec un multitude de couleurs et dessins..et ont en trouve partout... je changerais pas mon bic pour un autre,,, :) :)

March 01, 2017

Best lighters on the market, they last longer than the rest of the lighters you're going to find.
    the price has gone up a bit in the past year but only a few cents, if you just smoke cigarettes these bad boys will alast forever
    come in many colors and sizes

March 01, 2017

BIC lighters are by far the best on the market in terms of price and reliability! We have several in our home that we use for lighting candles, as well as our fireplace and they last a really long time. Love that they come in fun designs.

February 23, 2017

Best lighters ever. We burn a lot of candles and have a fireplace. If you've ever bought a dollar store lighter or any other kind than you know that 1-they are ridiculously cheap 2-they are hard to use 3- they last like a week and 4- they can sometimes blow up or break. We've NEVER had any problems with Bic lighters. You can pick them up at Walmart in Value packs, it's cheaper that way- plus you always seem to loose them. Great lighter.