Good

Cards Against Humanity Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 1054 in Misc

May 22, 2017

Great game to play with friends & family. If you need a good laugh or just a game that is different, this is the game for you! The expansion packs are a great way to keep the game interesting.

May 16, 2017

On the box it says a game for horrible people. The. I must surround myself with horrible people. This is our absolute favourite game! We laugh until it hurts. It a way to find out how messed of a sense of humour your friends have. I can't say how much we love this game

May 13, 2017

This game is hilarious! It does have a lot of crude humour and potentially offensive material, but if you can get over that and recognize that it's all in good fun, it's bound to be a good time!! There are also some really great expansion packs on their website that I HIGHLY recommend getting!

May 03, 2017

The most hilarious game I've ever played. If you are easily offended, please steal clear but if you can accept that this is just a game and have friend who can laugh at a little off colored humour, this is a great party game! I have two expansions and want the rest!

May 03, 2017

Cards against Humanity is the best adult game ever ! It's so much fun . It's a great hit at parties /functions . It's not politically correct and that's what makes it so much fun . I purchased mine on Amazon and I also purchased 6 expansion packs.

April 23, 2017

OMG this game is so much fun. My son bought it for his grandparents for christmas one year... I'm not kidding.. I was shocked at the game at first and how we were going to play it. We played it that night.. |It was priceless. My dad , step mom sister and my hubbys mom and my kids.. we all played it. cracked us all up.
    Now the funnest part was when My hubby couldn't say the words in front of him mom..
    This is an adult only game.. and so much fun to play.. My step mom was looking up words and meanings on her phone all night..

April 07, 2017

I absolutely love this game. No two games are ever the same, no matter how many people you play with it is always good for a laugh. I look forward to big gatherings of friends to play cards against humanity

February 14, 2017

This is such a fun game! My girlfriends and I play it all the time. You can actually make it a drinking game by making everyone drink except the winner of the round!

February 14, 2017

Cards Against Humanity is a must have for any game night enthusiast. It's a great way to turn your friends into friendemies. Not to be played by the light of heart or people with absolutely no sense of humour. This blank filling game can get very racey on many levels, so if you are easily offended I suggest you skip this one. I would have given it 5 stars but I still think it's pricey for printed cards.

January 22, 2017

I have never had a bad time playing Cards Against Humanity. It's a great game for get togethers or parties, everyone will laugh (unless they are super sensitive)