Cards Against Humanity Reviews
#5 in Misc

September 26, 2017

Hilarious night of fun!

First time I played this was with my bf, my mother, grandmother(83yo) and great aunt! We had some much fun and lots of laugh. My grandmother kicked our butts. She pulled out all the funnies which made the game even more hilarious.
    Did find that once we went through the cards and started to get repeat answers they weren’t as funny as first time around. Definitely will be getting the extra packs!

July 02, 2017

Hilariously Awful

This game is hilarious. It's my favourite game ever. It brings people together and creates a funny atmosphere. Whoever comes up with the cards are extremely clever.

June 21, 2017

Excellent Game for Drinking with Friends!

This game is so amazing, however if you get offended easily- AVOID THIS GAME. My friends in particular are a rowdy crowd who find weird things hilarious so this game is perfect for us. A basic card game combined with crude card match-ups. If you haven't played with game yet it is a must play.

June 08, 2017

This game is SO horrible, but so much fun. If you get offended easily this is not the game for you. Such a good game for a party with a couple drinks to help soften the blows (LOL). The expansion packs are a must!

June 08, 2017

Best card game....ever. Never gets old. And with all the expansion packs you can buy for it you don't have to worry about seeing the same old cards over and over again. Lots of laughs with this one!

May 22, 2017

Great game to play with friends & family. If you need a good laugh or just a game that is different, this is the game for you! The expansion packs are a great way to keep the game interesting.

May 16, 2017

On the box it says a game for horrible people. The. I must surround myself with horrible people. This is our absolute favourite game! We laugh until it hurts. It a way to find out how messed of a sense of humour your friends have. I can't say how much we love this game

May 13, 2017

This game is hilarious! It does have a lot of crude humour and potentially offensive material, but if you can get over that and recognize that it's all in good fun, it's bound to be a good time!! There are also some really great expansion packs on their website that I HIGHLY recommend getting!

May 03, 2017

The most hilarious game I've ever played. If you are easily offended, please steal clear but if you can accept that this is just a game and have friend who can laugh at a little off colored humour, this is a great party game! I have two expansions and want the rest!

May 03, 2017

Cards against Humanity is the best adult game ever ! It's so much fun . It's a great hit at parties /functions . It's not politically correct and that's what makes it so much fun . I purchased mine on Amazon and I also purchased 6 expansion packs.