Bic Mega Lighter Reviews

Ranked #107 out of 238 in Household Essentials

April 17, 2017

These are the best lighters iveused. Great quality. Fluid lasts a long time. They come in all different colours and awesome designs. I use these lighters daily.

September 29, 2016

Super bonne marque pour un briquet qui dure longtemps . Il vont vraiment bien pour allumer des chandelles dans la maison. J'en possède plusieurs partout dans la maison.

September 02, 2016

Bic Lighters last forever!!!!! My BF uses them.. my GF uses them.. my friends all use them.. I would recommend Bic Mega Lighters to anyone who feels the need to Flic Their Bic!!

March 21, 2016

I'm not a smoker, but love my candles. These lighters are perfect for that. I picked this kind not only for the design (it's better than a normal hand held Bic lighter) but also for the variety of colours and patterns. Mines leopard print. So cute. And it's lasted forever. It's never failed me, and if it ever dies I will replace it with the exact same one.

December 05, 2015

I like using this lighter with my candles. It fits into my tall jars and I do not have to worry about burning myself, like using a match.

Nivea Creme

amy197612 has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline idea

Netflix

leona.yiu added a new review for
    Chap Ice Lip Balm