bicks wine sauerkraut

bicks wine sauerkraut Reviews

Ranked #1104 out of 2376 in Grocery

September 23, 2016

Bicks has always been a brand you can trust. This wine sauerkraut is soooo good. There is just the right amount of tart, along with the cabbage flavor. I especially love it paired with a good mustard. The texture is so crisp and the flavor is very authentic. I definitely recommend this one.

September 23, 2016

I love Sauerkraut! My Grandma used to make it all the time and it was so delicious I could have made a meal out of it. Unfortunately she didn't have a written recipe she just made it from memory and never passed that on to me. She has been gone for quite sometime now and I was really missing her Sauerkraut so I decided to buy a jar of the Bicks Wine Sauerkraut! Oh my goodness it almost brought tears to my eyes it tastes every bit as good as my Grandmas! It has a nice sharp tangy taste that's just delicious! I eat it cold or warm and throw it on top of different meats, make perogies with it just all kinds of recipes. This is just truly a good old fashion tasting sauerkraut!

September 23, 2016

Love sauerkraut on hot dogs and burgers! I'm not a fan of the scent, it smells awful, but with our toppings, can't smell the sauerkraut. The cabbage is shredded finely, there will be a few big pieces.

June 12, 2015

i have tried many brands of sourkraut but this brands tops the chart, it really good with sausage or ribs. i even put a layer on top of my cabbage rolls before i cook them!!! it is nice and tart and moist!!!!

Bellebelle15 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Ismael12 earned the Beauty Guru badge

sphereweb added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber