Bioderma Sensibio Eye Contour Gel Reviews

Ranked #203 out of 408 in Eye Cream

2.7/5

June 15, 2017

No effect

I didn't really see that this did anything. It did hydrate my undereye area and it worked great for my sensitive skin. I just didn't see that it really changed anything. I can't recommend it because I prefer eye creams that make my undereye less dark, a bit less wrinkly, something. I don't know, its an average product, maybe it is good if you are just trying to keep your undereye moisturized.

0.5/5

June 09, 2017

Bioderma has some great products, but the one I recently finished trying is a definite negative :(

I tried the bioderma sensibio eye gel for almost 2 months...
    Result? Absolutely none!

Seriously no results, at first i waited to see if any results long term, but nothing.
    No promise results of anti puffiness
    Or soothing of eyes
    Or moisturization

Absolutely after 2 months no difference

I researched ingredients, and it states caffeine which is only thing natural which should stimulate the underneath eye area but I did not see this benefit....

I thought it was a waste of money to invest in this eye cream really!!!

I didn't like it was fragrance free and did moisturizer and go deep into the skin but with no results to show for it, this product was a waste!!!
    Doesn't deserve a 1 even...

March 06, 2017

Le gel contour des yeux de Bioderma offre un très bon rapport qualité prix.
    Il convient aux peaux sensibles, il apaise, hydrate et offre surtout un effet fraîcheur.
    Je l'applique tous les jours.
    Souvent, il est offert en coffret ou est offert gratuitement en format d'essai lors d'achat de produits de la même compagnie.

June 30, 2016

I recommend the Bioderma eye contour gel to anyone that has sensitive or intolerant skin. This product helps to get rid off the puffiness in the eyes area. It soothes and moisturizes it. I wear contact lenses and I never had any problem while using it.

April 25, 2015

This product comes in a nice squeezable tube with a tip that only lets out a tiny amount of product which is great because you don't need a lot and it makes the product last that much longer. The gel has a nice creamy texture which is quickly absorbed into the skin. It moisturizes well and quickly reduces puffiness and dark circles. Would definitely recommend!

March 01, 2015

This eye gel is for sensitive skin and for contact lens wearers. It helps soothe the eye area. I like it since it comes in a squeezable tube instead of a pump. It's more controllable than with a pump which gives too much product. You don't waste as much with the tube and a little does go along way. Message gently onto the eye area until absorbed. Makeup can be applied afterwards as an option. It is fragrance free and helps with puffiness. It keeps the eye area hydrated. I bought this on sale which was a bonus.