Bioderma Sensibio H2O Make-Up Removing Micellar Solution Reviews

A cleansing and make-up removing water that respects the fragility of sensitive skin.

L’eau nettoyante démaquillante iconique qui respecte la fragilité des peaux sensibles.

• Perfect for sensitive to intolerant skin
  • Combines performance and very high tolerance
  • Cleanses and removes make-up from the face and eyes
  • Soothes and clears up irritated skin
  • Produces a feeling of instant freshness
  • Fragrance-free formula, Alcohol-free, Paraben-free, & Hypoallergenic

For more info, please visit BIODERMA

March 31, 2021

Easily Removes Make-Up! Great For Sensitive Skin!

I was really impressed with this product! I wear quite a thick foundation and this took it all off with no messing around!!! It also left my skin feeling so incredibly fresh and clean! I was amazed at how much better it was than the wipes and cleanser I usually use!

My skin has a tendency to become very dry, itchy and tight yet this product caused none of these issues! It could not have been more gentle or more suited to my skin! Very impressed!!!

March 05, 2021

Great for sensitive skin!

I love this product, it’s the only make-up removing water I can use without my face breaking out. It’s very gentle on the skin but it does the job! I recommend this product 10/10 and will continue to buy it!

February 07, 2021

Make up remover

One of the best make up remover worth investing very gentle like water but remove makeup with one wipe , I love about it is it’s not sticky as it’s not with oil & it cleanse & purify the face , dry very fast #bioderma

January 30, 2021

Best micellar water out there

The Sensibio line of micellar water is super gentle yet effective! It takes makeup off but doesn’t irritate the skin. It's gentle enough for the eye area but still removes makeup well. Sensibio is a classic for a reason!

January 28, 2021

OG Micellar Water

I’ve been using this product for about 10 years now and it’s become a staple in my skin care routine. The formulation is gentle enough to remove eye makeup and if you have sensitive or dry skin. This removes all the dirt and makeup that your regular cleanser doesn’t. MUST HAVE!

December 19, 2020

Just awesome

Absolutely love this product, it’s a game changer. Feels just like water but it does the job of removing dirt and make up! Skin feels fresh and amazing! Also love that it’s not scented and it’s great for sensitive skin

November 23, 2020

Gentle & effective for makeup removal

I was pleasantly surprised by this micellar water. I removed a full face of makeup with ease. I’ve tried other micellars waters in the past that have stung my eyes, but this one didn’t at all.

October 28, 2020
    United States

Meilleur sur le marché

Oui cE'st comme de l'eau mais ca nettoie en profondeur le maquillage. Jutlise ceci apres avoir démaquiller pour etre sur que tout le maquillage est enlevé! J'en ai pas trouvé d'autres aussi efficaces puis pour le prix il y en a beaucoup pour notre argent.

October 03, 2020

Best makeup remover

The best makeup remover for sensitive skin
    I have sensitive, red skin this helps me so much to remove water proof eyeliner.
    The best I really recommend to all.

October 03, 2020

one stop for makeup removal

really great product. removes makeup in one swipe. also great with waterproof mascara and lipstick. will definitely be getting this product again. a must have in the makeup bag.