CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30 Reviews

Hydrate and replenish the skin barrier with 3 essential Ceramides, Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide

• Niacinamide reduces redness due to dry skin
• Beautiful light texture, ideal for facial skin
• Can be used alone or in combination with topical acne, rosacea or eczema treatments
• Fragrance-free, Non-irritating, Won’t clog pores

Try it together with CeraVe® PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion

September 18, 2020

Good Drugstore SPF Moisturizer

As far as drugstore moisturizers with SPF go, this is a winner. Bonus points because it’s fragrance free! Like most Cerave products, it is a good choice for those with oily or acne prone skin.

September 14, 2020

Great!

I bought this as I was looking for a good facial sunscreen to use daily. The packaging is super convenient and cute. It doesn't leave any white cast or shine which is great! It also has a nice consistency and easily absorbs into your skin. It does a great job moisturizing and it's super time-efficient as it's a 2-in-1 sunscreen + moisturizer which I love! It seems to work well too as I haven't been sunburnt on my face for a long time now. I would love to see CeraVe come out with the same product but higher spf (around 50). I would definitely repurchase!

September 12, 2020

I use this product more then 2 years and I love it !!!

My skin is super sensitive and I had some acne. after two months of using this product, my skin became clear, all rashes disappeared. Of course SPF30 is good working too

September 02, 2020

Great everyday moisturizer

This moisturizer is great for everyday wear. It has great ingredients, and does not irritate my extremely sensitive skin. The spf 30 is also a huge bonus!

August 21, 2020

Changed my skin

I had heard all the rave about this facial moisturizing lotion and was apprehensive because nothing has even seemed to help my skin. After a few days of daily use, my skin was noticeably softer and more even. Definitely a holy grail in my skin routine.

August 20, 2020

The best in the business

You don't need a lot of products for you r skin when you are following a cerave routine. The lotion with SPF is everything you need for your AM care routine. It is hydrating and protects your skin. I usually use it twice a day if I am outdoors. Its not heavy on your skin and is fragrance free too.

August 18, 2020

moisturizer and suncreen

This is one of my favorite products!!
    everyday, no matter what season. its so great because its a moisturizer and suncreen like I have found with a lot of products. It spreads well and soaks very well into the skin. It’s great for dry patches and extremely sensitive skin. My skin feels soft and hydrated all day and it’s fab to use before applying makeup

August 18, 2020

Great!!!

I use this product every single day even if I'm not going out as I've heard that you should be wearing SPF even indoors. I like this brand however I feel like the sunscreen really does feel like and smell like sunscreen sometimes it feels a little bit more greasier to put on.
    overall I do like this product and would repurchase it.

August 11, 2020
    United Kingdom

Great moisturiser!

This is a light daily moisturiser. It didn’t leave my skin sticky and feeling like I have to wash my face like I have found with a lot of products. It spreads well and soaks very well into the skin. It’s great for dry patches and extremely sensitive skin. My skin feels soft and hydrated all day and it’s fab to use before applying make-up

August 10, 2020

Very thick & moisturizing

The is one of my go-to products. I’m obsessed with it and highly recommend it. It makes my skin feeling gentle and soft. It’s quite thick so I only use it at night time. I’ve tried others but nothing can quite compare. Very affordable. Love it!