CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30 Reviews

Hydrate and replenish the skin barrier with 3 essential Ceramides, Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide

• Niacinamide reduces redness due to dry skin
• Beautiful light texture, ideal for facial skin
• Can be used alone or in combination with topical acne, rosacea or eczema treatments
• Fragrance-free, Non-irritating, Won’t clog pores

Try it together with CeraVe® PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion

September 28, 2021

I love this product for much and it makes my face feel safe

I have sensitive skin and moist sunscreens dry out my face and make it feel tingly but this sunscreen did not do that I have been using it for months and my face is safe and in the sun. I love it so much

September 19, 2021

So disappointed

I was so excited to try this product because I love all the other cervae products I have unfortunately it was a no go. I have very dry, slightly mature skin and it wasn't enough moisture especially with make up.

August 28, 2021

Pretty Good for Sensitive Acne Prone Skin

I have used this religiously for about 2 months. It's not irritating for my sensitive skin and does not cause acne breakouts. However, it doesn't offer the most protection from UV rays.

August 04, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS

This product has kept my skin hydrated while using acutane (pill form) and topical form as well. Great sun protection, as I have very fair skin. So freaking good for dry sensitive skin... it made my skin normal again! Doesn’t clog pores!!

August 03, 2021

Nice and affordable

Nice sunscreen that blends relatively easy and can also be added to your foundation. There is a bit of shine and chalky texture but it can be blended well thus I still recommend

July 29, 2021

Great

this is a great product, although it is a bit expensive in my opinion. It looks great both under and over makeup. This is the last step in my morning skin care process, and I have to apply it roughly 20 minutes after the previous layer. My skin feels nourished and glowy, but not dewy. As a daily sunscreen, it comes highly recommended.

June 22, 2021

Amazing!

Its budget friendly and works great for a normal to combination skin type. If youre starting in skincare line this is a recommended product as its fragrance free and has SPF.

June 18, 2021

Love it

Has all the great stuff cerave usually has, plus niacinamide and SPF. I use this every morning as my moisturizer for the day. It's easy to use and doesn't leave a white cast if applied right. Recommended.

June 12, 2021

Good but leaves a white cast

I recommend it because it’s super moisturizing but it does leave a slight white cast but you just have to rub it in and it should mostly go away. The packaging is nice and easy too. I still got a sunburnt when i was outside tho for only 60 minutes.

June 11, 2021

Great product!

This product is highly recommended. It goes on smoothly and it’s not at all greasy. I personally still use a separate sunscreen but I’m glad that this one already has SPF.