Native Coconut and Vanilla Deodorant Reviews

September 17, 2021
    Florida, United States

Great natural deodorant

I did not have high hopes for this product, but it delivered results! I have tried many natural deodorant products in the past and they failed every time. Native is truly a hidden gem that needs to be shared with the mainstream beauty world.

July 07, 2021

Better than the real Thing!

Works wonders ! Even in the most hot weather it won’t let you down! Holds transpiration and won’t allow you to smell
    No residue
    No smell !lasts all day
    And the BEST thing, all natural
    Aluminum free!

May 10, 2021

Great product

I have always found it a challenge to purchase a natural deodorant that provided everything a traditional deodorant would without the harsh chemicals. I’ve bought many aluminum free deodorants that would feel wet when applying, would need constant application to control smell and would not control my perspiration. Native has been a game changer and with great ingredients and a great smell my search is over

April 26, 2021

Awesome Natural Option

I recently switched to Native deodorant and couldn't be happier. It helps me to stay feeling fresh and clean all day without all the nasty chemicals in Antiperspirant. It also does not stain my clothes like other natural options

April 25, 2021

Smells great

I really like this product, it doesn’t make my underarms peel after use like some of the baking soda based other brands.

I don notice that it’s not as effective as some others though.. sometimes I need to reapply in the day, even with not much physical activity

The coconut smell is perfect and not overwhelming

April 22, 2021

Natural alternative

Postpartum I had the smelliest sweat ever I tried 10 conventional deodorants then was recommended to try native. Got this scent and candy cane. Just bought another pack because it worked so well and not afraid to use around my daughter

March 27, 2021

Smells good. Works pretty good.

I love natural deodorant and its super hard to find one that is effective! I'm an active woman and need something that can withstand a sweaty workout. I find that Native is good, but this scent in particular isn't strong enough scented to cover up a stinky workout. Go with the Eucalyptus, its stronger. Also kind of a bummer that their shipping isnt free.

March 20, 2021

Never going back to traditional deodorant

The first natural deodorant that actually works for me. It smells great, it lasts all day and it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. I feel better about using something with out harsh chemicals and love this brand so much I’m never going back to a traditional antiperspirant.

January 30, 2021

Native deodorant is the way to go!!

Post partum with my second baby I was so overheated all the time and so so sweaty! I blame hormones, but I'd wake up in the middle of the night drenched in sweat every night. My antiperspirant was doing essentially nothing and I decided to give native deodorant a try. Not only does it smell absolutely amazing, it works great! I can apply it in the morning and go to work for my 12 hour shift and still smell good when I come home. It's also very gentle on my sensitive skin. Other natural deoderants I have tried have caused irritation, but not this one. 100% recommend giving this brand a try!

December 12, 2020

Smells fantastic and it works!

From personal experience I’ve found that many deodorants that do not contain anti-perspirant begin to smell fowl as they mix with your sweat. Not this one!! The Native deodorant in coconut vanilla smelled wonderful and the yummy scent last throughout the ENTIRE day. No hint of cumin ( what I would get with other deodorants).
    It is a little more expensive than regular deodorants but definitely worth the price as I’ve read anti-perspirants have negative health impacts.
    I’ve read online that there are many other scents available and am interested in trying many of them!