Prestige Item
Biolage Hydratherapie Ultra Hydrating Shampoo Reviews

Biolage by Matrix Hydrating Shampoo.

April 22, 2021

Expensive but so worth it!

I have always loved Biolage products. I don't love the price tag, this is true! But everytime I get cheap and by drugstore products I instantly regret it. I have naturally dry and curly hair that requires that extra moisture! This shampoo gives me exactly what my hair needs and more! I will not stray again 😄

1.7/5

August 28, 2020

What a sticky mess!

This product is terrible it left my hair smelling disgusting. Feeling drying then previous before using it as I have very thick coarse hair. I would not recommend it to anyone who has thick hair.

July 13, 2020

Love this!

This product is amazing. It is a bit pricey but it is worth every penny. Don't have time to wash the hair every day? This shampoo leaves your hair soft and healthy for days at a time. Highly recommend.

April 11, 2020

Hydratation

Un des meilleurs shampoings hydratant que jai trouver je l’adore er il sent extrêmement bon je l’adore il laisse mes cheveux hydrater et brillant je vius le recommande

March 20, 2020

The Best!

This is by far my favourite shampoo! My hair has never been so soft and smooth before I started using this! And you can’t beat the smell! So refreshing and clean.

January 20, 2020

Straight from the salon

Talk about a game changer. This shampoo has totally turned my hair around and I can’t wait to use it every time. It is quite fragrant but so classy. It will hydrate even the most damaged hair

April 04, 2019
    Maryland, United States

Best shampoo ever!

I love this shampoo I have been using it since my mom bought it for me in high school and well I’m not usually a creature of habit but.... this shampoo has seriously become my best friend baha! It’s so hydrating it brought my super dry hair into long lucious locks it’s just amazing and now my 8 year old uses it and loves it and has the best hair around

September 18, 2018

Fave!

I absolutely crave the smell and cleanliness of this shampoo after a long day at work. I love everything about it. It can be a bit pricey but I usually stick up when it is on sale so still have 5 starts for value. Great quality brand

April 10, 2018

Hydrating shampoo

I use this shampoo for my family as well as in my hair salon. I use it as my main shampoo for all my clients. It works great on chemically processed hair. It is great shampoo for hair that has been lightened.

April 02, 2018

Works great

My hair is usually breaking off and I have crazy split ends. So I started using this product and OMG what a change! My hair is smooth and looks amazing!!