Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Stress Relief Clay Mask Reviews
#8 in Face Masks

The new Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Clay Mask features a deeply detoxing formula deisgned to rinse away stress, eliminate impurities and energize your skin. The creamy clay mask penetrates pores for seriously purified, skin and seriously good energy. With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out impurities and infused with Rose Quartz, the love crystal.

You may also like Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Daily Purifying Cleanser and Gentle Pore Refining Scrub

2.0/5

February 24, 2020
    Hackney, United Kingdom

Skin reactions

I can't leave a postive review on this product from the biore rose quartz collection as i did with the other products as i had a bad skin reaction. Upon applying i found it messy to apply onto face and as soon as I had finished applying it all i suddenly began feel a hot burning sensation but i left it on as i thought it was normal due to it needing to dry etc. But my partner mentioned how pink/red looking my face was becoming so i quickly ran to wash it off my face was red hot and burnt looking. I had to apply moisturizer on to smooth the burn feeling it left behind the redness did subside in end but its put me off using it again.

1.3/5

February 10, 2020
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

Not for me!

I was excited to use this as I love a face mask and it looked so pretty, however it didn't work for me. It does state in the pack it can cause redness which will fade in 30 minutes but it was super tingly on my skin and I had to remove it after a few minutes.
    When I took it off my face looked sunburnt and red raw. I wouldn't use it again.