Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Stress Relief Clay Mask Reviews
#8 in Face Masks

The new Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Clay Mask features a deeply detoxing formula deisgned to rinse away stress, eliminate impurities and energize your skin. The creamy clay mask penetrates pores for seriously purified, skin and seriously good energy. With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out impurities and infused with Rose Quartz, the love crystal.

You may also like Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Daily Purifying Cleanser and Gentle Pore Refining Scrub

February 26, 2020
    Bolton, United Kingdom

4 stars

It's a nice shimmery pink clay mask.
    It dries fast and no need too much product for one use. I washed it done, but I didn't feel anything, except it dried out my skin a bit.
    I used a toner with a cotton pad and I noticed that there are still some mask on my face because the cotton pad was pinky.
    Summary I like this range from Biorè but not a big fan of the clay mask.

February 25, 2020
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Easy to use and effective!

This mask was so easy to use and apply to my skin. I love using masks with clay in as I feel they draw out impurities and debris on my skin. After removing it, my skin felt really clean and clear - but without drying it out too much.

February 25, 2020
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

Lovely mask

A lovely mask. It is a great product to add into my weekly facial regime. A great add age when you need a good pamper and relax! Will definitely use again

February 22, 2020
    Lewisham, United Kingdom

Cool mask

I like the mask, it was effective in removing all the impurities/pollutions and definitely helped to reduce the excess of oil on my skin. Was it re-energising? I would say a little yes, my skin was in a much better condition after the mask, it was clean, baby-smooth in touch and looked more radiant, well cared for. The clay mask has a nice creamy formula and felt soothing on the skin, the rosy colour is very pleasing to the eye.

The only but would be for me the packaging: the pouch design doesn’t really match the previous bottled style of other products in the range. Plus it’s a pain to try to squeeze out the last bit of the mask out, there will always be some lost in inside no matter how much force apply unless you completely cut out the bag. I would advise re-making the packaging for the mask to make it more convenient to use.

February 17, 2020
    Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom

A little bit of goodness

I absolutely love this clay mask. The clay is very soft and spreads easily. After 10 minutes of goodness remove the mask and voila, you will be left with clean, fresh and glowy skin. The mask unclogs my pores effortlessly without any irritations.

February 13, 2020
    Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Great for enlarged pores!

I have only used this mask twice but I have fallen in love with it. It has proved to be very effective in turning my dull and dry skin into a healthier version and I now feel healthy and happier from within. It has clearly tightened my skin and my pores have drastically reduced. I am very happy that it did not cause any skin irritation and this mask is definitely a keeper!

February 12, 2020
    Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Lovely product!

I’m really impressed with the quality of the face mask! I have a busy lifestyle and always being on the go means my skin can become clogged and dull. The face mask has been perfect at helping me to destress after a busy day and I love how soft and smooth my skin feels after using it. The charcoal element is perfect for unclogging my pores and works perfectly with the rose quartz to help my skin radiate again