Bioré Witch Hazel Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Reviews

With just one use, lift away pore-clogging dirt, oil and blackheads for purified pores.

Bioré Pore Strips pull out 2x more deep-down dirt for the deepest clean you can see. Formulated with Witch Hazel, known to tighten pores & for its astringent properties, these strips deep clean, remove blackheads, refine pores, and help prevent future breakouts. Contains 4 nose strips.

You may also like Bioré Witch Hazel Pore Clarifying Cooling Cleanser.

November 14, 2019
    Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

Surprised how much it worked!

Am totally surprised how well this worked I’ve used products like this before and honestly never thought that they were that good but after using this for the first time I was super surprised how much dirt they removed from my nose even after my first use you could see and feel the difference! my nose felt so much better now I just need to get more for the rest of my face.
    100% try these if you are suffering with clogged pores

Andalusia, Spain

Brilliant pore strips!

These pore strips were probably the best I’ve used! Felt and saw difference straight away.
    They went on nice and easily and felt nice while on. Love them!

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

brilliant! really did work!

Wow these really surprised me, They really do work! I have been using them for the 4 weeks i've had them & they have got so many blackheads out my nose. I have tried all kinds to help deal with my blackhead and never found something that is effective.
    They are so easy to use & are kind to your skin, They don't hurt at all.
    They actually feel quite nice on your face in a weird way.
    These really do work, For anything looking for info on these my advice is buy them you wont be let down!
    I highly recommend them to everyone to buy!

Kirklees, United Kingdom

Great they have done the trick

These have worked a treat on my pores, I have bought a second pack, they are easy to apply and do work! They come in a handy lack and apply really easily and are a very good price. Well recommended

Havering, United Kingdom

Awesome product

Have used many nasal strips none of which worked.
    Tried these for a week hey presto worked old product no longer required
    Left my skin feeling refreshed no more oily red patches has a lovely smell
    Come highly recommended

November 12, 2019
    Stockport, United Kingdom

Works

The stripndoes work , I had not noticed anything at first , but the next day my nose was clear so I would definitely recommend this strip if anyone suffers a lot of pores, I liked them and will use them again

November 12, 2019
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Love these :)

I love these strips, they are so easy to use, just dampen your nose and then press on and wait the required amount of time. It was easy to pull off - I find I actually like this part. I only found a few blackheads on the strip, it did miss one out but I used another one and that got rid of it. I would buy again!

Northern Ireland, United Kingdom

Clear pores

I'm such a fan of nose pore strips so I was excited to try these. Ever since having a baby my hormones have changed and my skin suffers with large pores that get dirty easily. These are super simple to use which is great. I left it on for the specified time and then removed it. It cleared out some stubborn blackheads that I couldn't get rid of before which I was delighted about! They didn't leave my skin feeling dry or irritated like some other pore strips do so I'm very pleased. I'd definitely buy them again.

Southampton, United Kingdom

Gets rid of the dirt

These pore strips work well when your skin needs a thorough deep cleanse. I was horrified by the amount of dirt and gunk that came off them but my nose feels so much better as a result of using them. I 100% recommend for getting rid of those pesky blackheads!

Barking and Dagenham, United Kingdom

Wow

These strips remove dead skin & blackheads, they made my skin feel tighter and clean, i was really suprised how much dirt came off, I’ve now added this to my make up routine, highly recommended