Bioré Witch Hazel Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Reviews

With just one use, lift away pore-clogging dirt, oil and blackheads for purified pores.

Bioré Pore Strips pull out 2x more deep-down dirt for the deepest clean you can see. Formulated with Witch Hazel, known to tighten pores & for its astringent properties, these strips deep clean, remove blackheads, refine pores, and help prevent future breakouts. Contains 4 nose strips.

You may also like Bioré Witch Hazel Pore Clarifying Cooling Cleanser.

1.3/5

November 18, 2019
    United Kingdom

Disappointing

Upon opening the strips they smelt amazing and really cleansing. Carefully following the instructions and putting on the nose area for the allocated time. Once it came to removing I was highly disappointed nothing had happened and the strip was hard to remove.

November 15, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Free Your Pores

I've used Bioré nose strips in the past so was intrigued to try the new Witch Hazel and Tea Tree Oil Deep Cleansing Pore Strips. The strips stuck very well on my wet nose and stayed in place until it was time to remove them. They were very satisfying to remove, making me feel they were pulling out all the nasties from my pores, and I could see the results on the strip. However, I could still see some clogged pores afterwards so it's good but could be even better if it unclogged all pores.

November 14, 2019
    Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

Surprised how much it worked!

Am totally surprised how well this worked I’ve used products like this before and honestly never thought that they were that good but after using this for the first time I was super surprised how much dirt they removed from my nose even after my first use you could see and feel the difference! my nose felt so much better now I just need to get more for the rest of my face.
    100% try these if you are suffering with clogged pores

Andalusia, Spain

Brilliant pore strips!

These pore strips were probably the best I’ve used! Felt and saw difference straight away.
    They went on nice and easily and felt nice while on. Love them!

Florida, United States

They were good for small pores

These strips were easy to use and worked well on small blackheads and not very deep pores around the nose. I would recommend for a quick solution but would need to use regularly.

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

brilliant! really did work!

Wow these really surprised me, They really do work! I have been using them for the 4 weeks i've had them & they have got so many blackheads out my nose. I have tried all kinds to help deal with my blackhead and never found something that is effective.
    They are so easy to use & are kind to your skin, They don't hurt at all.
    They actually feel quite nice on your face in a weird way.
    These really do work, For anything looking for info on these my advice is buy them you wont be let down!
    I highly recommend them to everyone to buy!

Kirklees, United Kingdom

Great they have done the trick

These have worked a treat on my pores, I have bought a second pack, they are easy to apply and do work! They come in a handy lack and apply really easily and are a very good price. Well recommended

1.5/5

Birmingham, United Kingdom

Dissapointing, not as good as others I've tried

I was really dissapointed with these nose strips. They seemed a bit more fiddly and messy than other kinds I have used and didn't feel anywhere near as effective.
    It was difficult to get them to stick down properly, and although the little slots that are in the patch to supposedly help them mould to your nose shape better seem like a good idea they didn't really do an awful lot in my opinion.
    I wouldn't personally reccomend these to anyone and wouldn't purchase them again myself.

Havering, United Kingdom

Awesome product

Have used many nasal strips none of which worked.
    Tried these for a week hey presto worked old product no longer required
    Left my skin feeling refreshed no more oily red patches has a lovely smell
    Come highly recommended

November 12, 2019
    Stockport, United Kingdom

Works

The stripndoes work , I had not noticed anything at first , but the next day my nose was clear so I would definitely recommend this strip if anyone suffers a lot of pores, I liked them and will use them again