Bioré Charcoal Whipped Purifying Detox Mask Facial Reviews
#10 in Face Masks

Experience an intense, cool, pore-tingly clean with Charcoal detox mask while you de-stress. Specially formulated for oily skin, this creamy mask helps eliminate impurities, lifting away dirt and oil to purify clogged pores. Skin is left clean, refreshed and instantly mattified.

• Dermatologist tested
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Best suited for oily skin

HOW TO USE
  • Use on a wet face.
  • APPLY MASK. Massage a generous amount evenly onto face, avoiding eyes.
  • CHILL OUT for 5 minutes (mask does not dry/harden)
  • RINSE thoroughly with warm water to remove the mask. Use a wash cloth if desired.
  • May use up to 2-3 times a week.

You may also like Bioré Blue Agave & Baking Soda Whipped Nourishing Detox Mask.

Sheffield, United Kingdom

5 minute wonder

Firstly, the whipped texture is lovely! So easy to apply evenly. The cooling effect takes a minute or two to take effect but once it does you can really feel it working it’s magic! It goes from cool to warm and back again which feels strange but makes you believe something is doing it’s job. After 5 minutes it’s time to wash it off. An easy and mess free task. My skin afterwards was slightly red but it calmed down and looked super clean. It didn’t really soften it that much but it feels and looks like my pores have had a good deep clean. I would definitely recommend this product, it’s very effective and great when you’re short on time!

Plymouth, United Kingdom

Biore detox mask

In the last couple of years, my skin has been consistently oily and prone to breakouts. I tried Biore detox charcoal mask in an attempt to sort out my temperamental skin. I've heard about the benefits of charcoal and that it helps draw out impurities. Biore detox comes in a nifty tube. The product itself is a silver/gunmetal colour with an iridescent shine. The texture is smooth. I applied a small amount, a little goes a long way with this. The mask does not harden, after a few minutes I felt a cooling effect on my skin which I found really refreshing. After rinsing, my face felt baby smooth. 24 hours later my spots have come to the surface and don't look as angry as the night before. Although they aren't gone (wishful thinking on my part haha) my skin will clear up in no time, il definitely continue to use the Biore detox mask. I thoroughly recommend it. This product was trialled for free in return for an honest, unbiased review.

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Fantastic product

First off my skin is really greasy no matter what I've used before .
    So I didn't expect much from this product.
    When I first opened it ....first impressions.
    Nice stand out packaging
    Lovely smell
    I expected it to be like a runny texture but it's actually quite thick .
    Easy to put on
    I found after a few moments of having it on that it started to heat up .
    After about two mins my face got really hot ...not uncomfortable but I knew the mask was working.
    By the time the five
    mins was up I was ready for it to come off .
    Easy to wash off ....definitely a plus .
    My face felt so clean afterwards ,soft to touch .
    This mask is so worth the money ,definitely does the job it is meant to do.
    Perfect for a girls night in and bottle of wine xx

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Cooling and refreshing

This product was refreshing and cooling, smells nice and was easy to get off
    Handy size tube with attractive frontage
    Ideal for a a weekday revitalise or a weekend pamper session, handy enough to take on holiday to wipe away the sea water and reset your skin
    Careful if you get it on your lips it tingles a little
    Definitely recommend
    Feels nice on the skin feels like a foam

Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Biore charcoal whipped detox mask

This is the perfect face mask for my skin type. It says its great for oily skin and i would agree. It made my skin feel super fresh and clean, ready for the day. Once you applied it you really start to feel the effect! Its a mix between feeling cold and hot on the skin, very confusing but its great to feel it doing something. Its a very soft face mask and is easy to wipe off. You get a lot of product for your money as a little goes a long way. The packaging is nice as you can just squeeze as much as you need out. I enjoyed using this face mask and will be getting it again.

Hampshire, United Kingdom

I like it!

I like this face mask, im not at the point of saying i love it... Mainly because after a few minutes it starts to sting slightly... I did love how refreshing it was and how it smells like menthol its got a beautiful scent to it, i think its a shame it only lasts 5 minutes Max but still was a nice refresh for the skin.

I got this item for free however the review is of my own personal experience and opinion.

Stockport, United Kingdom

So fresh !

Actually surprisingly good , applied to wet face and rubbed in even enjoyed a bit of cucumber on the eyes hehe , has a nice tingle to it not itchy though , and very very fresh smell and feels amazingly clean, after washing off my face was soft and felt really clean I actually like this way

Leeds, United Kingdom

Made my skin feel soft

I love this product because it made my skin feel soft and you can leave it on for 20 minutes and just go about your activities.

The best time to put it on would be after a bath or shower as your pores will be open and it can get in there and unclog everything.

It is best to wash off with cold water to close pores so no more dirt and grease can get in.

United Kingdom

A blessing for my oily skin!

I was slightly sceptical before trying this mask as although I have very oily skin it's also quite sensitive and other masks have bought me out in a rash.
    I applied it to a clean face and right away it made my skin feel tingly and fresh. You leave it on for just 5 minutes and it doesn't go hard... so it didn't irritate my skin whatsoever.
    after removing the mask with warm water I noticed my skin looked incredibly matte and clean. The product smells gorgeous too!

Hackney, United Kingdom

I would buy this product again and again.

It smells amazing, and my skin after using this brilliant product feels so so so smooth and is visibly different. I had the mask on for 5 minutes and my skin is completely like a baby and I’ve got a whole new complexion, which is amazing !!