4.1/5
Bioré Blue Agave & Baking Soda Whipped Nourishing Detox Mask Reviews
#11 in Face Masks

Experience an intense, cool, pore-tingly clean with Blue Agave + Baking Soda Detox Mask while you de-stress. Formulated for combination skin, this creamy mask helps eliminate impurities, lifting away dirt and oil to purify clogged pores. Skin is left instantly clean, refreshed and ever-so-nourished.

• Dermatologist tested
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Best suited for combination skin

HOW TO USE

• Use on a wet face.
  • APPLY MASK. Massage a generous amount evenly onto face, avoiding eyes.
  • CHILL OUT for 5 minutes (mask does not dry/harden)
  • RINSE thoroughly with warm water to remove the mask. Use a wash cloth if desired.
  • May use up to 2-3 times a week.

You may also like Bioré Charcoal Whipped Purifying Detox Mask.

August 19, 2019
    Worcestershire, United Kingdom

Great refreshing mask

Was really excited to try this and have been very happy with the results so far.
    Easy to apply, not heavily scented and is very soothing if using after a long day.

August 19, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

My new face mask

Absolutely love this product from the smell the texture and feel. Its really light on the face and skin feels lovely straight away. I've noticed visible results after 3 treatments. Also my teenage daughter rates it.

Will definitely be using daily amd will be purchasing it on my next shopping trip.

August 17, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Unique face mask!

I loved how cooling this was on my face when I was having a flush caused by Rosacea. It soothed the skin whilst tingling at the same time, afterwards my face felt lovely and smooth and extremely clean.

This mask provides a nice and unique experience to usual masks due to its lovely cooling and tingling feeling, I will definitely buy again!

Hackney, United Kingdom

Nice invigorating mask

I enjoyed used this mask, easy to apply felt nice and silky on the skin and had a pleasant cooling effect. On rinsing the skin felt clean if a little tight, nothing a good moisturiser doesn't fix 😊

Croydon, United Kingdom

Good mask for combination skin!

The texture of this mask was really interesting, it was a mousse like texture and spread easily on the skin. I enjoyed using it and it left my skin looking much brighter afterwards and my skin felt really clean but not stripped.

Bristol, United Kingdom

Great mask!

I am in love with this mask. My first time trying and I have nothing but rave reviews. The mask was thin, smooth and smelt absolutely divine. Since using this product only a handful of times I have received so many great comments about how my skin looks.

I found this mask helped illuminate my face, it left my skin looking healthier and hydrated. I will be recommending to my friends. What a great product! 5* from me!

Manchester, United Kingdom

Made my skin so wonderfully smooth

As a full time mum my skin gets neglected. I have sensitive skin but areas around my cheeks that are dry and often am fearful as products can leave my skin worse. Not the Biore mask.

This face mask was so lovely and refreshing on my skin. It is so kind and gentle that even my sensitive skin loved it. It was so easy to apply, the baking soda really made my skin clean and above all it smelt totally luscious. I have used this every other day and it has given me lovely soft and hydrated skin.

Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Fresh skin

I will definitely recommend the mask ,i have been using it 3 times now ,it's really work ,i could see great improvement in my skin.Lovely fresh smell and make my skin glow.

Bedford, United Kingdom

Excellent product

I was given this product to try as part of a marketing campaign. This mask is a great product to use. It smells like a spa treatment. My skin felt very refreshed after use. I would use it again and would recommend it.

August 14, 2019
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

This was a great face mask that I will definitely be re-using. Felt cooling and a bit tingly when on (which I quite liked) but more importantly it left my skin feeling so
    clean, soft and smooth! Great budget mask that will be a staple in my skincare.