4.1/5
Bioré Blue Agave & Baking Soda Whipped Nourishing Detox Mask Reviews
#9 in Face Masks

Experience an intense, cool, pore-tingly clean with Blue Agave + Baking Soda Detox Mask while you de-stress. Formulated for combination skin, this creamy mask helps eliminate impurities, lifting away dirt and oil to purify clogged pores. Skin is left instantly clean, refreshed and ever-so-nourished.

• Dermatologist tested
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Best suited for combination skin

HOW TO USE

• Use on a wet face.
  • APPLY MASK. Massage a generous amount evenly onto face, avoiding eyes.
  • CHILL OUT for 5 minutes (mask does not dry/harden)
  • RINSE thoroughly with warm water to remove the mask. Use a wash cloth if desired.
  • May use up to 2-3 times a week.

You may also like Bioré Charcoal Whipped Purifying Detox Mask.

September 19, 2019
    Suffolk, United Kingdom

Leaves skin feeling smooth

I was a bit dubious when trying this as I haven’t tried this brand before but it is pretty good. It doesn’t have a horrible smell like some do and it leaves my skin feeling refreshed

Cheshire East, United Kingdom

Easy to apply

I think the Bior blue-agave baking soda whipped nourishing detox mask is great! It worked wonders for my skin. It was easy to apply, the texture was a little thick but it did spread evenly across my face.
    I found it was very soft and gentle, it felt delicate on my skin and did not cause any rashes or discomfort.
    I found that the product was really nourishing and left my skin feeling clean. I would recommend this product.

1.0/5

Rotherham, United Kingdom

I wouldn’t buy this product again

I wouldn’t buy this product again as when I applied it my face started to feel like it was reacting to the product as it felt like a burning sensation so I washed it off expecting the sensation would go away but it didn’t. It made my skin on my face dry and really sore.

Norfolk, United Kingdom

Highly Recommend

Highly recommend this product, great value for money and my skin feels really clean & fresh and works really well on acne prone skin. Rarely see this item in any stores just see it mainly online.

September 12, 2019
    Rhondda Cynon Taf, United Kingdom

Creamy and luxurious

Lovely creamy product, which left my skin feeling super fresh and moisturised. Easily applied with a brush, and removed with water.The smell is amazing too :)

September 11, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Would buy this again

This mask is really good for using when your in a rush or even when you have the time. I like using it before I do a full glam make up. It makes my skin smoother and more brighter. You dont need alot of it. A little goes a long way. Face feels fresher.

September 10, 2019
    Worcestershire, United Kingdom

Felt like mouse on my skin

This felt like I was putting mouse on my skin. My skin felt absolutely amazing afterwards, and felt like silk for hours afterwards. My skin also felt nice and refreshed, defiantly one to use when your skin is screaming attention.

September 10, 2019
    Leicester, United Kingdom

great product

I tried this product as part of the product review club. It was very easy to apply and felt pleasant. my skin did feel a bit dry the morning after though so i have had to apply a deep moisturiser on other occasions. I also found the tube to be amazing as i tend to waste products when its in a sachet.

1.2/5

August 30, 2019

slight skin irritation

I got this as a sample to try out and was really looking forward to using it to clean my skin. However, as I was applying it on my face started feeling weird tingles. After using it for like 10-20 mins I washed it off and saw I had few red spots on my forehead and cheek and it got me shook. I don't even have sensitive skin or anything so having a reaction to it surprised me and I stopped using it. If I with normal combination skin had a slight reaction to this how will others with sensitive skin react? I do not recommend this.

August 25, 2019
    Reading, United Kingdom

Meee✨

I am amazed by this product as it provided a very nice feel to my face after. Also it smelt very nice. I got this product from chick advisor #gotitforfree this product is absolutely amazing.