Bioré Charcoal Whipped Purifying Detox Mask Facial Reviews
#8 in Face Masks

Experience an intense, cool, pore-tingly clean with Charcoal detox mask while you de-stress. Specially formulated for oily skin, this creamy mask helps eliminate impurities, lifting away dirt and oil to purify clogged pores. Skin is left clean, refreshed and instantly mattified.

• Dermatologist tested
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Best suited for oily skin

HOW TO USE
  • Use on a wet face.
  • APPLY MASK. Massage a generous amount evenly onto face, avoiding eyes.
  • CHILL OUT for 5 minutes (mask does not dry/harden)
  • RINSE thoroughly with warm water to remove the mask. Use a wash cloth if desired.
  • May use up to 2-3 times a week.

You may also like Bioré Blue Agave & Baking Soda Whipped Nourishing Detox Mask.

September 18, 2019
    Peterborough, United Kingdom

The best one I have tried yet

So me and my sister used it but she kept in on a little to long and she went bright red but then I tried it and it was perfect it has been the best product I tried yet I even went to buy more and I couldn’t find it , it left my skin soft and gentle on my face and you could see the difference in my face it left feeling bright and clean

September 18, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

LOVE IT!!

I loved that it’s in a tube and how compact it is but a little goes a long way! My face felt so fresh after using it. Recommend 100% and will be purchasing again!

September 12, 2019
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

This product is refreshing

It is easy to apply and feels so cold on your skin, makes you feel so relaxed and chilled out. My skin can be really oily in areas and the mask left it with no shine in sight but after a few days it starts to reappear so you need to us the mask regular.

North Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Cooling refreshing mask

I've really enjoyed using this mask . Firstly it has a nice smell , it is a fresh uplifting smell . The mask comes out the tube easy and is a thick foamy type texture . It applies to skin with ease and is easy to distribute and spread evenly . Upon application straight away I noticed a cooling sensation , a bit like a menthol kind of feeling . It was slightly tingling on my skin but not unpleasant.I left the mask on for the specified time and after the time it didnt set like a clay mask . It actually felt more foamy than when I first applied it . I removed it with a washcloth which was easy to do and there was no residue left . Afterwards, my skin was left feeling cleansed , cooled and calmed . I also noticed my skin looked more matte and there wasn't any shine .

Ealing, United Kingdom

A nice mask

This mask has a lovely scent and the whipped element is lush. My skin wasn't overly mystified after use, even after using it upto 3 times a week which was stated on the pack. Also after using it 3 times a week as stated I noticed more breakouts instead of less. All in all it's a lovely quick mask to use in a quick shower but, for me, it doesn't do what it says on the tin.

Portsmouth, United Kingdom

Fab detox mask!

I love this detox mask! The scent is lovely, which is great as nobody wants to sit in a mask that doesn't smell good. The texture is just right, I like a mask with a creamy texture that is thick enough to cover evenly without being too gloopy.

It's very easy to apply and gives my face an amazing, tingly feeling after a minute, which makes it feel like it's really removing the impurities from my skin.

It's easy to wash off, I do recommend using a wash cloth to wash it off. Afterwards my face feels cool, refreshed and revitalised! My skin looks and feels incredible after using this mask! I highly recommend this product!

Anglesey, United Kingdom

Amazing treat for your face!

This product is fab, smells amazing glides on perfectly and feels lovely on the skin!
    After a few minutes on simply rinse off and your skin feels amazingly soft, supple and silky! Fantastic!

Leeds, United Kingdom

Would definitely recommend this product

Was sent this mask to review and it was totally awesome! I have tried so many different face masks which claim to do so many great things only to be let down but after trying this product I can definitely say I am impressed! It felt great when first applying very thick with a spa like scent it felt very refreshing and left my skin feeling great, after seeing it was going to help reduce my pores I was quite sceptical as nothing I have tried so far has remotely helped reduce them but i really did see a difference after using the mask the pores are still there but nowhere near as obvious! I will definitely be buying this product again and recommending to friends and family!

Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom

Fantastic

Live for this face mask ! Makes my skin feel amazing , I only normally use pill off masks but this one is great ! Don't think I will be going back any time soon is soft on my face makes my skin feel amazing after and so easy to use !

Barking and Dagenham, United Kingdom

Omg loved it after being concerned it wouldn’t be for me.

Ok so I received and as I have rather oily skin I thought this would no work..
    I usually have to steam my face to cleanse it so I was sceptical.
    So I damped my face and put the mask on rested for 5 minutes (I enjoyed that as a mum I don’t get to do that often) i felt I getting cold good sign, washed it off and my face tingled a little, checked my face and it felt really good, the only one thing I will say is I used my face brush after but I really liked it.. fab product will be buying again.