Bioré Charcoal Whipped Purifying Detox Mask Facial Reviews
#5 in Face Masks

Experience an intense, cool, pore-tingly clean with Charcoal detox mask while you de-stress. Specially formulated for oily skin, this creamy mask helps eliminate impurities, lifting away dirt and oil to purify clogged pores. Skin is left clean, refreshed and instantly mattified.

• Dermatologist tested
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Best suited for oily skin

HOW TO USE
  • Use on a wet face.
  • APPLY MASK. Massage a generous amount evenly onto face, avoiding eyes.
  • CHILL OUT for 5 minutes (mask does not dry/harden)
  • RINSE thoroughly with warm water to remove the mask. Use a wash cloth if desired.
  • May use up to 2-3 times a week.

You may also like Bioré Blue Agave & Baking Soda Whipped Nourishing Detox Mask.

September 18, 2019
    Worcestershire, United Kingdom

Charcoal Face Mask

Easy to apply and gives a nice tightening sensation as it clings to the pores on my face. After first use my ace was a bit red after scrubbing the mask off, but I did notice my pores looked cleaner. After having used a few time I can definitely see and feel the difference in my skin.

September 12, 2019
    Torbay, United Kingdom

Lush mask. Absolutely loved using biore face mask .☺

Creamy constituency that does not dry while on and feel tght . O t leave skin few
    Omg smooth and refreshed. Really enjoyed using this and will buy again for sure

September 11, 2019
    Islington, United Kingdom

Worked well!

Worked well, my face did feel really detoxed which I like. I wouldn’t use more than once a week though just because it could be too drying. Other than that, it does what it says! Would recommend if you’re in need of s skin detox :)

September 10, 2019
    Hammersmith and Fulham, United Kingdom

Fresh skin

Really great for a fresh skin feel after a long week. Charcoal products work well for my skin. It's preferable to the strips as well. I'd get it again.

September 07, 2019

Works but irritating to skin

I have an oily T-Zone and I have used charcoal products in the past with good results. The day after using this product I noticed a reduction in oil, however the result did not last for the 2nd day. After a few times using this product, I noticed my skin a bit red, even after reducing the length of time I had this on my face. Because of this, I stopped using this product.

August 24, 2019
    Leicester, United Kingdom

Good

I used this mask to cleae my face, suffering with blackheads and dry skin, was good coverage and left my skin feeling clean and fresh. Very soft afterwards too.

August 19, 2019
    Lambeth, United Kingdom

deep cleansing

I received this product through the product review club, good quality, easy to apply, felt a burning sensation when applied the first time but left my face clear and clean #gotitforfree

August 18, 2019
    Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

Refreshing skin

This product is very easy to apply with fingertips, just like applying your usual face cream. It feels very light and refreshing but it has made my eyes a tiny bit funny a bit like cutting mild onions which I’m unsure why as didn’t apply anywhere near eyes.
    The product does feel very refreshing when left on skin for 5 minutes and felt slightly tighter and faded slightly.
    Easy to remove with a cloth. Left a soapy residue which washed off and left sling feeling soft and clean.

August 15, 2019
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Skin felt soft and super clean

I have combination skin and have had success with other charcoal products. I found this very easy to apply and remove. After using, it made my skin not only feel clear and clean but it looked bright and radiant. Will definitely be trying more.

3.2/5

August 14, 2019
    Sandwell, United Kingdom

Biore Charcoal Mask for oily skin

The mask smells nice (menthol/mint), it has interesting texture (sort of whipped cream and toothpaste mixture). When applied it leaves tingly cooling sensation.

I did as per instructions and tried to wait for 5 minutes before rinsing, but unfortunately I had to rinse within minutes of applying, because the cooling sensation eventually became heating and my skin turned red.

My skin isn’t sensitive to masks, so I was quite shocked. But it returned back to normal within 30 min.

As a result it did leave my skin soft, I can’t really comment on how effectively this deep clean pores, but it is definitely drying and fit for oily skin. I had to apply extra moisturiser on my forehead and nose.

I am glad that I have received Biore mask to test and review for free, because I am quite unsure about the reaction I had to it. Although, I must say that I have acne and it looks like there is an improvement, so I will take another go.