Bioré Charcoal Whipped Purifying Detox Mask Facial Reviews
#10 in Face Masks

Experience an intense, cool, pore-tingly clean with Charcoal detox mask while you de-stress. Specially formulated for oily skin, this creamy mask helps eliminate impurities, lifting away dirt and oil to purify clogged pores. Skin is left clean, refreshed and instantly mattified.

• Dermatologist tested
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Best suited for oily skin

HOW TO USE
  • Use on a wet face.
  • APPLY MASK. Massage a generous amount evenly onto face, avoiding eyes.
  • CHILL OUT for 5 minutes (mask does not dry/harden)
  • RINSE thoroughly with warm water to remove the mask. Use a wash cloth if desired.
  • May use up to 2-3 times a week.

You may also like Bioré Blue Agave & Baking Soda Whipped Nourishing Detox Mask.

0.5/5

June 11, 2020

I’m terrified, burnt my face

It left horrible burns all over the areas it was applied to. I do have sensitive skin, but have never had a reaction like this to ANY product what so ever.

1.0/5

March 29, 2020
    Queensland, Australia

Worst product ever

I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone I put it on me and my 13 year old daughter and after 2 mins our faces felt like they were on fire I had put my face under cold water for 20 mins but soon as out of water it would burn again the redness and burning didn't stop for like 5 hours and really dried our faces out terrible product just lucky we didn't leave on longer or could have done some serious damage to our skin

0.5/5

September 17, 2019
    Devon, United Kingdom

Gave me a terrible reaction

I put it on and after just 3-4 minutes. My face was burning. I washed it off straight away but my face was bright red and burning like mad. It stayed red for nearly two days and hurt a lot. I got a blister on my cheek and on my chin.