Biore Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar Reviews

October 25, 2019
    Bristol, United Kingdom

Amazing

I have oily, acne prone skin but since using this soap I have noticed so much improvement. This bar soap contains lots of exfoliating particles and charcoal which has helped clear my spots and although my skin is still oily it is much less so than before I used this.
    My routine before had lots of steps so I am really enjoying just using this and a moisturizer and my skin is looking better than ever.

October 07, 2019
    Surrey, United Kingdom

Great product!

I’m not usually a fan of facial soap bars but I really do like this one. It’s really good at making my skin feeling super clean and tightening my pores. It also has a nice smell which is a bonus

September 08, 2019

Love it

This is a great cleansing bar. I love that the charcoal actually does its job and draws out impurities, you can really feel it working. I also love how small my pores look and how brightened my skin is after I wash it.

August 31, 2019

THE only 'bar soap' that makes my face feel clean and fresh

I was pleasantly surprised by this bar soap, it doesn't take much to lather it up well and it feels SOOO nice. :') It really washes away dirt and excess makeup well without making your face feel 'soapy' haha - the only thing is you just have to take it easy if you're scrubbing directly on your face because the exfoliating grit within the bar. If you use it excessively or have sensitive skin, it can be super easy to scratch and you might notice some redness/dryness.
    My face is clearer than it has been in years using this.

July 21, 2019

This is the best bar of soap I have ever used

The charcoal soap is not only amazing at cleaning and exfoliating it is also peppermint scented and makes you feel refreshed. I use this every time I shower and my bf constantly comments on how soft my skin is. It is amazing for post workout showers.

July 19, 2019
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Tingly fresh cleanse

I struggle with acne and enlarged pores in my oily problem areas of my face such as my t-zone and cheeks. Since using this soap I have noticed that my pores look more reduced and I get less of those deep painful zits! The soap smells minty fresh and leaves your face tingling lightly which I love. I would recommend this to people who struggle with enlarged pores and oily skin without a doubt!

May 30, 2019

Leaves face feeling so fresh and clean!

This is my go-to face wash in the shower. After scrubbing with an exfoliating glove, I apply all over my face and leave on for a few minutes. It leaves skin feeling so fresh and clean! Only downside is over time I feel that it loses its effectiveness and needs to be replaced before the bar is gone.

April 16, 2019

Very good!

Skin feels fresh and clean without drying out! Product lasts a long time and is great for traveling. I’ve bought it a few times now. Great value for under $10.

April 08, 2019

I don't hate this product but i won't buy it again.

I'm in to the charcoal and love the masks and cleansers so I purchased this bar. It is a bit rough for my liking and I just didn't feel it was right for me. It has a good sent and feel but didn't really work for my skin type.

February 18, 2019

I can't leave without

I use this about twice a week because it is a exfoliator as well so it can be a bit harsh and it VERY drying. You can immediately feel that your skin is squeaky clean and it appears so much brighter and feels and looks soo soft!