Biotherm Aquasource Deep Serum

Biotherm Aquasource Deep Serum Reviews

Ranked #241 out of 307 in Serums

June 24, 2016

Love this product. I use it every morning and night. Use it with other biotherm products. Lady at store recommended I try it. Love it. I'm glad it was recommended to me.

September 28, 2015

I like it a lot. It made my skin softer and better looking ! Worth the price :)

August 27, 2015

I heard so many good things about this product so I finally broke down and bought it. For myself it does nothing for hydration and my skin feels dryer after using it than before I apply it.

July 17, 2015

It keeps your face feeling hydrated and fresh. Non greasy. Use it once and you will be hooked.

January 01, 2015

Just love it ! For all type of skin. Especially for dry and dehydrated.

September 30, 2014

It's best to wash your face first. It's a gel that absorbs into your skin quite well before you apply any moisturizer. It's paraben free. Very light in texture. Either for day or night time use. Worth trying.

April 05, 2014

This serum works amazing to go deep into the skin. I apply it to clean skin and allow a couple of minutes to dry before continuing with the rest of my skin regime. The serum is extra amazing because it goes much deeper past the surface of your skin, combating any dryness rather than a simple cover up. Recommended whole heartedly!

March 25, 2014

i really like that product it is very effective.the pump make it easy to use because it prevents you to use too much.the texture is great and it gives my skin a refreshing feeling.and it is not greasy.it make my skin more hydrate and looking better .i recommend it!!

July 11, 2013

I have tried many products but nothing compares to Biotherm Deep Serum. It is incredibly light, moisturizing and goes a long way, you do not need much to cover your entire face and neck. My face has never been so soft and radiant looking.It is not greasy or heavy on your skin and there is a very light scent that is barely audible. I would honestly recommend this product to any one especially those with dry skin. I am using this product as we speak.