Prestige Item
Biotherm Blue Therapy Accelerated Cream Reviews

June 23, 2020

Soothing

My skin has been so dry with the cold windy weather this winter and my face has really been suffering dry,chapped and extremely sore skin.This Blue Therapy Accelerated Cream has honestly saved my skin and it feels so soothed and moisturized.

The first time I used it I didn't need much it really goes a long way.It is a gel like consistency but still very rich and creamy.This gel cream melts right into your face and absorbs into your skin instantly making it feel so soft, smooth and silky.

I love the soft delicate smell of it as well not overpowering at all.My skins dry patches are gone my face looks refreshed,smooth,glowing and so healthy.I am in my early fifties and my face has never looked so good.

I cant tell you how many creams I have used that have failed me.I love this Blue Therapy accelerated cream and will continue to purchase it.I also love the ingredients in this cream all very good healthy ingredients that are good for your skin.

I would highly recommend this cream to anyone.

June 18, 2020

Biotherm Blue Therapy Accelerated - A soothing face cream!

I was lucky enough to receive a free sample of Biotherm Blue Therapy Accelerated Cream a few weeks ago. I have been using it nightly and have found it very effective at moisturizing and soothing my skin. I find the consistency a bit heavy so I prefer applying it at night. A little goes a long way which is great. I do find the cream a bit fragrant for my taste but otherwise I think it’s a really good cream.

January 19, 2020

A little Goes A Long Way

#freeproduct ,I won it on Facebook,great win. My skin is dry , so with this product I can only us a little. If you use a lot , on dry skin , your skin will feel oily. I like the feel of the product. I recommend this product for skin that is not dry.

July 17, 2019

Lightweight Cream that Literally Melts into your Skin

I originally received this product for free and it very soon became one of my skincare empties. I loved it so much I had to buy it again! This anti aging cream is an extremely lightweight moisturizer. With a light, fresh, floral scent that almost smells like lilies of the valley. Don’t be fooled by its watery gel like consistency, it really packs a punch! As it melts into your skin, it absorbs quickly and nicely. Not greasy at all and is quite hydrating. Skin feels soft and smooth to the touch.I use this moisturizer every morning. You only need about a dime size and then lightly massage into skin. I feel moisturized all day and my skin did not become dry at all.A jar of this size lasts you about 5 months and I have seen a difference in appearance of my skin. My skin feels more plump and radiant looking. I love lightweight moisturizers like this one because they never feel too heavy or sticky. I highly recommend this cream because it's the perfect anti-aging cream to be added to your daily skincare regimen!!!

March 25, 2019

One of my favourite anti aging cream

I received this product for free from a survey and I have been using it for a month now.i am in love with my skin.its so hydrating ,reduced the fine lines around my eye and my age spots have lighten up.love the Blue therapy cream.

March 21, 2019

My new staple

When I first opened the product, I was a little concerned because I felt the scent might be too strong for me, it's pleasant, but I prefer a lighter scent overall. The cream is thick, a little goes a long way and is light and creamy. I've been using this product day and night for a few weeks now, and I can honestly say that my skin has never felt better! I've always had small bumps along my jaw line, but since using this cream, they have minimized in size, my skin looks brighter and is glowing as well as feels hydrated.
    I highly recommend you try this product, and will be purchasing another jar once this one runs out.

March 20, 2019

It works and I love it!

I got this item for free and oh my! I am loving it! I am still using Biotherm for a month now. Applying it once before bedtime and once during daytime. This anti-aging cream may be quite expensive but I am telling you its worth every penny. My skin has improved a lot, minimizes wrinkles and lines and most especially dark circles around eye area. My skin shows a natural glow and radiance. I am going to keep it!

March 08, 2019

Smells great and feels silky smooth

I was able to try this as a #freeproduct. It smells so delicious and feels silky smooth. I applied the Blue Therapy Accelerator moisturizer everyday in the mornings. I love that it is an anti-aging repairing moisturizer that hydrated my skin nicely.

March 05, 2019

Amazing for combination skin

I received the Biotherm Blue Therapy Accelerated face cream in exchange for an honest review. I’ve been using this cream as a night cream. I have combination skin with dry patches and an oily nose and forehead. I found the cream soothes my dry patches without making my oily patches worse. It has a silky gel like texture that seems to melt into the skin. A little goes a long way. The cream has a nice fresh scent that is somewhat addictive. I always smell it before using it and it makes me smile. The scent stays for a few minutes and then dissipates. If you are sensitive to scents you may want to try a sample first as you may find it too much for you. Since I started using this cream, I’ve been waking up with soft, supple skin. My fine lines seem to have diminished. Unfortunately, I broke out quite a bit after a few days of using this. I can’t be certain that the breakout was caused by the cream and they seem to be going away after a couple of weeks of daily use. The bottom line, I will happily continue to use this cream and will probably repurchase. I would recommend it to a friend.

March 01, 2019

smoother skin in a few weeks!

I love Biotherm's Blue therapy accelerated cream! After just a few weeks of using it, my fine lines have lessen, my skin feels smoother and more suppler and overall I just look better and dare I say younger! I am pleased that the Blue Therapy accelerated cream does not contain no parabens and no colorants. I also really enjoyed the scent and the texture of the cream (and the jar is beautiful too and easy to open). Overall, this is an amazing product and I highly recommend it. A must!